Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

mid-thumb triple crown

Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 AM
Spike

Default mid-thumb triple crown

It has been a while sence the last shoot and i placed first in my class but i have not got anything and i'm a little ticked off because of this do any of you know why.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:10 PM

Default RE: mid-thumb triple crown

i have e-mailed them with no reply another guy got a reply saing they were waiting for the trouphys to come in to send it all out at once and that was a month ago .
Old 12-15-2008, 03:49 PM

I apologize for the delay. First of all, it is the "THUMB AREA TRIPLE CROWN", not the mid-thumb tiple crown. I would hate for such a great club to take any blame for the problems and snafu's with the creation of this event. Between problems with the plaques, my own schedule, and to be honest taking on to much by myself, this has been a rocky start to this tournament. Let me assure you I have learned how to more efficiently run this and for future tournaments a committee has been formed that will assure thatall tasks (payouts, postings, and trophies)will becompleted much quicker. In the future the tournament will be called the "THUMB TRIPLE THREAT" so that there is no conflict with the michigan triple crown.
All trophieshave been re-done by a different company (let me thank Schweb'sTrophys for coming to my rescue) and will be arriving by USPS. If for some reason you do not receive this please contact me personally at 810-537-1879.
Again.....I apologize for the delay but I am sure that this will be a very successful anual event that we can all be proud of.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Spike

Thank you for leting us know because i was kind of conserned.