Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Spot Hogg Problems

Old 03-26-2003, 02:26 PM

Default Spot Hogg Problems

Has anyone else had any problems getting a spot hogg sight. My dealer has had a Hogg-it on order for a long time now and I haven' t received one yet. Just Wondering.
Old 03-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Spot Hogg Problems

It took me a long time to get mine they said that they had to wait on a out sourced part.

Hang in there the sight is well worth the wait
Old 03-27-2003, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

Our local shop has had 2 Spott Hogg " Hogg It" sights on order for over 3 weeks and thay havn' t came in yet.They said maybe by the end of the this week??
Old 03-31-2003, 06:55 AM

I ordered 4 hoggit sights at the ATA show and they have been in stock in my shop since Feb. I haven' t seen any problems with availability or delivery.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:13 AM

Just after the show they were backed up a tad but they currently have *normal* lead times which is just a few days - this was as of about 3 weeks ago & I' m assuming nothing has changed.

As Ausie-guy said - your patience will be rewarded - there is no better fixed pin sight in the world.

Old 03-31-2003, 03:13 PM

What makes these sights better than other options on the market? I have heard some comments about a 3rd axis, but I don' t know exactly what that means and what additional value that provides.

Please advice. I plan on buying some new sights within the next month. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2003, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

N2A.
The Spot Hogg Hogg-it has 2nd and 3rd axis so you get the pins perfectly vertical.
You can also do gang adjustments as well as single pin adjustments.

I would concider the Hogg-it to be the best pin sight you can get and is well worth the money.
Old 03-31-2003, 05:43 PM

Thanks for the input. Just checked the price at www.basspro.com. This may take a while to talk my wife into it.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:43 PM

Once again Ausie-guy nailed it - the 2nd & 3rd axis, gang & individual micro adjusts, round pin guard, level, centering wire, bubble, and ' no clamp' adjustments make this thing awesome.

And - for what it' s worth - I know of a shop that placed an order NO EARLIER than 3/21 and the sight is supposed to arrive tomorrow - 4/1 - that' s 7 business days.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:49 PM
Fork Horn

My dealer got Both sets in Monday,his supplier was out of stock.

Quick Reply: Spot Hogg Problems

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.