Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD! >

IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD!

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD!

Old 05-12-2007, 09:45 AM

Default IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD!

During the upcoming Bedford Shoot - IBO will welcome NASP shooters from the area to participate in a special event.

Students can participate in the event for only $5 and be able to shoot the standard NASP equipment on a regular NASP round (30 arrows at 10 and 15 meters) and then also shoot a special 3-D round of ten targets!

Trophies will be awarded for both male and female students (6-8 yrs., 9-11, 12-14, 15+)
A special overall award will be given to the student in each category with the highest combined score of NASP round and 3-D.

Pre-registration is recommended - and can be done by emailing us at [email protected]

A special thank you to Ken Watkins for opening another door for our students - if you have any questions, please email us~!

Mark and Ronda Elam
Kentucky NASP instructors
Old 05-12-2007, 09:49 AM

Default RE: IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD!

When: Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19
Shoot times: Friday: 10 a.m., 12 noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m., 12 noon and 2 p.m.
Awards: Saturday at 5 p.m.

Competition:
· 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards in Female and Male categories
· Age breakdowns (6-8 year-olds; 9-11 year-olds, 12-14 year-olds and 15-18 year-olds)
· Full 30 arrow NASP round
· Additional 3-D competition

Cost per participant: $5 each

Pre-registration is recommended – For more information, contact Mark and Ronda Elam at [email protected] or 270-487-5323

*Arrows will be provided; Bring your own bows
***MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NELSONVILLE, OHIO on JULY 6-7
Old 05-12-2007, 12:40 PM

Mark and Ronda you guys amaze me all the time. Ya'll put out alot time and money into this for the kids,and you never ask for anything in return. Even though our friendship is close enough to be family, let me say THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication to these kids.

Old 05-12-2007, 01:19 PM

Thanks P! We love what we do - matter of fact, i'm leaving to set up a small 3D shoot for the kids at the Spring Carnival tonight..

But I also want to make sure everyone knows - the dream of this event was one that Ken Watkins has had for awhile - and then got with us to make it happen for the kids... I'm very pleased with the opportunity and the chances that Ken is working on to help our kids through making sure these things happen ! He'salsotaking on allof the expenses related to this event - andKy. State Coordinator Jennie Richardson is bringing her equipment to use - so it's a full teameffort!

see you in bedford!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:52 PM

Thanks for the kind words!
However, let me clarify, please.
The IBO Directors decided at the board meeting last spring to begin inviting NASP participants into IBO events.
At the meeting last fall it was discussed again. Through the IBO Directors
guidance, we have gotten here.
On behalf of the Directors, the IBO Staff and each and every member of the IBO, I will say that we all look forward to welcoming the participants in theNASP event this coming weekendat theFirst Leg of the IBO National Championship Triple Crown. We hope that each and everyone of you shootsthe very best that you ever have.
Good Luck,
Ken Watkins,
for the IBO Directors
Old 05-16-2007, 09:50 PM

Keep spreading the word - We've had a great response so far! Trophies came in this week (they're COOL!) and we're loading up tomorrow to come that way!
If you have any questions after tomorrow at 9 am. CST or would like to pre-register, please call Mark at 270-427-0233 as we will be without internet access after that time!

See ya'll in Bedford!

Old 05-20-2007, 08:32 PM

Thanks to all who attended and the WRBH and IBO - the NASP kids had a wonderful time in Bedford! As soon as I get all 200+ pictures downloaded, I'll try to get some up for everyone to see!

Ronda

Old 05-25-2007, 11:11 AM

Ashton from Ohio

Old 05-25-2007, 11:12 AM

HS girls from Indiana

Old 05-25-2007, 11:13 AM

Chipper from KY

Quick Reply: IBO WELCOMES NASP IN BEDFORD!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.