Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 Did these guy's shoot together? >

Did these guy's shoot together?

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Did these guy's shoot together?

Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Did these guy's shoot together?

I am calling them out, just heard from somebody they all shot together?
Tom Dagit DePere WI 417 21 SPM 1st
D J Dontje Greenville WI 408 16 MBO 1st
Daniel Dontje Shiocton WI 402 15 MBO 3rd
Tad Dontje Appleton WI 396 14 YMR 15-17 1st
Old 03-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Did these guy's shoot together?

They might have, i dont know.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 AM

Any idea what day or time? It might help narrow it down for other to help.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:42 AM

As a matter of fact they did not shoot together. Tom Dagit shot with me (Elliot Heath-SPM) and I took 3rd. I do not know what you are trying to imply but you are dead wrong. Tom Dagit has won this same tournament 3 times in SPM, 4th the other year. As for the 3 other guys, I do not know if they shot together (they are from a differerent archery shop about an hour away from ours) but they certainly have what it takes to shoot those scores, if not higher. If you want to see how we shoot, travel over to Wisconsin where we shoot indoor 3-D every weekend on courses way more challenging than that one. Dont imply something when you are way off. The only reason I go to Indoor World is to win. We have shot the tournament for many years now, and I think we got the hang of it. Its the only national tournament I typcially shoot, and kick ass in it every year. Dont be stupid and post dumb remarks like the one you did...
Old 03-19-2007, 05:57 PM

looks like a call to the ibo office or an email would be a little more appropriate there bart.....calling folks out without good information doesn't look good on your end.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:12 PM

Here we go again!
Old 03-20-2007, 06:16 AM

your basing this on heresay. you didnt see them shoot together you merely heard this from somebody else and now your attemping to make there scores false. just out of curiosity did you get beat by one of those people?????
Old 03-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Your accusing people of cheating? That isnt right dude, you have to have factual information to call somebody out like that. I could understand if you saw them shoot together and got suspicious ideas, but from the post that ElliotHeath posted i believe these guys are fair shooters. You only get better if you shoot tough courses and do well at them. I beleive these guys shoot honest scores and i have only seen once where true cheeting occurs. I was at the Indoor world in cleveland last year and i was watching guys walk to their target, pull theor arrows, and then walk accross the range to their next target and walk their yardage off while the guy on the tower was watching every one of them. I believe that shoot is an easy shoot and expected high scores from it, but watching guys even from your own group cheat is discusting.
Sorry guys had to vent.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:28 PM

Its not like they shot 30 up or somthing, they shot beleivable scores!Matt Sharp and I shot together-1st and 2cd MBR- 410 & 405. We just pushed each other and had a good time.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:07 PM

If you have been around the IBO the last few years you should know who Tom Dagit is and that he is an excellant shooter and always at the top of his class,and like someone else said earlier he has won before.

Quick Reply: Did these guy's shoot together?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.