Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

where does the money go?

Old 02-18-2007, 07:40 PM

Default where does the money go?

Im just curious where the entree fees go. If you pay 45$ to shoot who gets what?
Old 02-19-2007, 08:24 AM

Default RE: where does the money go?

The IBO is not incharge of doing the payouts. The group that holds the shoot itself does the paying out. I have not been shooting for but a couple years and this is the only thing I don't think the IBO does correctly. I feel that the IBO takes alot of heat on this iuuse and I believe they will continue to take heat until the just start posting winning dollar amounts along with the shoot scores. I like the IBO shoots alot and they are always a blast for me to go to. I have seen this post many times about where the money go so I know the IBO has seen it hundreds of times and if it hasn't bothered them by now it's never going to.