Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Pavlovian?

Old 09-25-2006, 04:00 PM

Default Pavlovian?

Interesting to see that a reasonable question so civilly asked by Clearcut regarding infromation about the 2007 Winternationals has been ignoredfor a week now. It seems we are being trained to be harsh and insulting in our queries inorder to get answers.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:29 AM

Default RE: Pavlovian?

I guess it does seem like that sometimes, but that is really not the case. Personally, I feel that the parties making the decisions should be given the first opportunity to respond. In this case, the host clubs decided not to continue this event. Sincewe can not reasonably offer their reasons for this decision, I left it for them to "hopefully" respond first.

At any rate, you are not being ignored. Polite, respectfull questions are always preferred. Just please understand that we can only answer with certainty those questions which we have direct control over. Some things are better left for others to answer.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:24 PM

Default RE: Pavlovian?

Thank you. I do appreciate your response and the reasoning.