Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

ibo in pa

Old 09-19-2005, 07:27 AM

Default ibo in pa

hello. I was thinking about joining the ibo this year. Will there be any quals. inof Harrisburg, pain 2006? I was on the website and did not see any. I am just wondering how this works, or what i need to do? Any info would be great.
thanks
Old 09-19-2005, 09:54 AM

Default RE: ibo in pa

Keep checking, as we get world qualifiers in, we post them. It's pretty early and usually after clubs have their meetings to talk about the up coming year, we will start to get them in.
When you do go to a qualifier and shoot in the top 20 scores of your class, you will receive the official invitation to shoot in the IBO 2006 World Championship.
Hope you try out our IBO National tournaments also! Lots of good people and almost any archery vendor you'd want to check out!

Judy
IBO
Old 09-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

DOP,
Little Buffalo Archers generally holds an IBO World Qualifier. (Above Harrisburg near Newport, PA)
Keep an eye out to sites like 3Dshoots.com in the spring for the listings.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:17 PM

Thanks for the info guys I will be sure to keep up with the shoots. I was planning on shooting in erie in the triple crown just to see what a large shoot was like, and try not to embarrass myself too badly.