Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Dinner with Friends. >

Dinner with Friends.

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Dinner with Friends.

Old 03-28-2020, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Dinner with Friends.

Just sitting down for a nice quiet dinner with some amazing friends. I am so happy we can spend some time together.
Attached Thumbnails Dinner with Friends.-fb_img_1585437344802.jpg   Dinner with Friends.-fb_img_1585437295812.jpg   Dinner with Friends.-fb_img_1585438373903.jpg  

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-28-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure if it's the Wine or Virus but
S_it is getting pretty weird when your buddy is wide awake with a big smile on his face while all snuggled up on your side of the bed..LOL

Attached Thumbnails Dinner with Friends.-fb_img_1585452315888.jpg  

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-28-2020 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-28-2020, 08:46 PM
Super Moderator

Good to see you on here Jeff. Still running? I've been training for a trail 25k with almost 5,000ft of gain and a trail 24 hour loop race. They were supposed to be mid-april and early May but both got moved. The 25k to the last weekend of August. It's going to be a hot one and it's one week after a 50k I was planning on doing.

The 24 hour race hasn't been rescheduled yet. Trails have been full of people though with so many people off work the past two weeks here.

-Jake
Old 03-28-2020, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holly Smolly..
Total Awesomeness Jake..
My last official Run was Sept Long Weekend,and have spent entire fall and winter maintaining and working toward running the Canadian Death Race, but yeah its in limbo LOL..
Our Local track closed down 4 days into reopening cause nobody practiced Social Distancing.. But running lots of hills Repeats, still managing to get my speedwork in where I can.
I have the same problem with our trails too.
It's public, they have the right to be there, and yeah they are getting over crowed.
I'm going for a 6hr run tomorrow morning. My plan is to get 50km with 2km of Elev.
I'm not sure if that is possible in the conditions.
Still patches of snow, ice and lots of mud and I'm expecting quite a few visitors in the same area.. I'll have to wait a couple of more weeks before any other areas give me the opportunity to run..
If it gets too crowded I'll just walk away and
and just start running a Midnight run to avoid the crowds.
I am in a high risk Occupation I certainly don't trust that I don't have
​the Virus, or not a carrier of it, but I am practicing Social Distance and I am practicing to the best of my ability self care of myself and others, that being said if I hace an opportunity to try and get out abd do it safely I will.
I may show up and not even be able to get out of my truck because I may feel it being too high a risk..
But I'd rather make an attempt to get there abd scout it out, than just stay inside and wilt away..
But man, someday I'd love to do a run with you.
That would be awesome Jake..
​​​​​​

​​​

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 03-28-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

I canít see where much has changed for me with the whole COVID scare. We didnít get out much, anyway, other than we arenít making church on Sundays since the services got changed to online instead of in-person.

School has been a little tough. One kid got expelled. The other is on thin ice. The teacher started drinking during class. And that was just the first week of homeschool.