Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Motorcycle rides, anyone? >

Motorcycle rides, anyone?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Motorcycle rides, anyone?

Old 02-27-2020, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Motorcycle rides, anyone?

Who else rides motorcycles? I know Sunset rides and ButchA rides, Anyone else? What kind of bike? how much do you ride?

I have a 2016 HD Ultra Limited. It is my 3rd ultra limited and my 5th Harley. I have also had Yamahas, kawasakis, and Hondas.

Sunset has a very nice Harley. I have only seen pix of it. We are s'posed to ride the mountains of N.C. this summer.

ButchA doesn't want anything to do with me because I hurt his feelings one day, so I am not sure what he rides but I think it is a piece of...um...Small cubic centimeter engine. But, as long as he rides it is all good!

Who else rides?
Old 02-27-2020, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

I ride. Quite a bit. Will probably get 15k this year. Maybe 20k if I take a trip. These pictures were all last year I believe.

I've owned mostly Honda's, also Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTMs, Harley's, maybe more but that's what's on the mind currently.

-Jake
Old 02-27-2020, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

been riding bikes about 40 yrs, owned countless makes and models, raced for about 30+ yrs off and on from MX< to super sport bikes
never got into Harley's however
also raced snowmobile and ride atv's , jet ski's, power boats, , 4x4 mud bog and Monster trucks, pretty much most things with motors I have raced or played with over the yrs! well all but things that Fly, never had much interest t in them, minus friends having and me trying some at times, and a lot of traveling in them, However many yrs back, I did look into buying/a ultra light, seemed like fun, till I went for a ride in one, then changed my opinion LOL

My sister had her pilots lIc before she knew how to drive a car! LOL
Old 02-27-2020, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

02 Yamaha R6

Barely ride much anymore, but it's mint, and not worth selling, plus it's a ton of fun whenever I manage to get out on it.

Would like to get a adventure bike and really get out there.

Old 02-27-2020, 03:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

I rode from the time I got my separation from the Navy until a couple of years ago when I developed positional vertigo. I had two Suzukis, a 250 scrambler and a 305 cruising bike, and 4 Harleys , a Sportster, a Low Rider, a Fat Boy with a stage 2 upgrade and finally an Ultra Glide. Pic of the Glide below.

free ebay picture hosting
Old 02-28-2020, 02:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Beautiful bike OT. I had all kinds of crotch rockets from the early years to 1986 then got a Harley softail custom. Best one of the bunch and it was a joy to ride. I had a potential near miss in 1991 and decided to hang it up but still remember how great that first trip was when the snow left the roads and the temps warmed.