Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Who's still here?? >

Who's still here??

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Who's still here??

Old 01-21-2020, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Who's still here??

Who is still around this place? It has been A LONG TIME. New York, JW, CalHunter, 4pt, thundermug...you guys still out there? I know we have lost some over the years. I'd like to get this thing going again.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

sachiko or Champlaign Islander....where you guys at?
Old 01-21-2020, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

CI is still around and Sachiko moved to Japan with her hubby. It has slowed down a but but would be fun to see it going again.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:00 AM
Dominant Buck

A hunting forum gets popular one post at a time. There was nothing like HNI in it's heyday. Sad that so many popular characters stopped posting. A website forum is only as good as its parts and we the members make up those parts. I urge all the old members that kind of forgot about this place and moved on to come back and at least say hi. New members are certainly welcome too.
Old 01-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am still here and post a little once and a while. Not so much as I used to either.. But the great news is that I have just past 4 years without any sign of that cancer I had dealt with..
Old 01-22-2020, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Glad to hear that Phil. Now you can grow old and crotchety like the rest of us.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:38 AM
Dominant Buck

That's great news Phil. Glad you get to walk your daughter down the aisle. Have you had the talk with the future son in law? You don't believe in divorce but you do believe in murder.......? It helps to put things into perspective I must say.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-23-2020 at 04:51 AM.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

My wife already says that I am pretty well there right now.. 👍😂 But 1 more year and then I can claim cancer free. I am hopeful that I will get there as the longer it stays away the less chance of it returning..
Old 01-23-2020, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's good to hear Phil! Go to see C.I. is still here as well.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks guys, yes I have had some talks with the young fella. He is okay in my book. He has all his mechanics licenses for gas and Diesel engines, a Sargent in the National Guards. He loves to hunt and fish as well. We get along just great. I did warn about hurting her and the like. Told him that I donít want to hear anything about abuse. I honestly donít see that happening.. I thought I was going to get banged up today. I was up on my roof which is two stories cleaning snow and ice off it. On my way back down the ladder it tipped over with me on it.. Around half way down I was fortunate enough to jump. I was hit by the ladder but still alright. If I didnít jump when I did I know that I would of been banged up.. I was lucky on that one..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 01-23-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.