Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
St. Judes / Humana Rock N Roll Marathon >

St. Judes / Humana Rock N Roll Marathon

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

St. Judes / Humana Rock N Roll Marathon

Old 12-29-2016, 02:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default St. Judes / Humana Rock N Roll Marathon

I started taking running semi serious back in March and learned mainly from my own hard headed mistakes, fighting injuries I kept on pushing and ended up having to take 2 months off from running to heal up. Now I'm all healed and running again and setting some lofty goals, one of them is to run a full marathon.. I chose the St. Jude / Humana Rock N Roll Marathon Series because of the 20 year history and what they have done for St. Jude and the promotion of running world wide.

I'm thrilled to be running for a reason and I need your help! I am going the distance for the kids of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer, I lost a very close friend as a child to cancer and I cant think of a better reason to run. This is why I've chosen to raise funds to support St. Jude. I'm running for a reason, and I need you to help me reach my fundraising goal of $500.00.

Any donation is a huge help to my goal and I would love to see it go over my goal!!!

FUNDRAISING LINK
http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/T...al&fr_id=59336
Old 12-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

St Jude's children's hospital is a charity that my wife and I are generous in our donations. Danny Thomas did a great thing when he founded it. They do great work for children and their families.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

IMHO there is not a better charity than St. Jude's out there and every time I see those little kids on TV with their appeal I want to cry.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

I lost my cousin to cancer when he was a senior in High school, it changed my life, and broke me at the same time. When I had the chance to do this I jumped on it..

Any amount of donation would be appreciated and for a great cause.

I just came in from a short training run, they say what dosent kill you makes you stronger...Think I'm going to put it to the test
Old 12-31-2016, 08:09 AM
Typical Buck

HUGE THANKS!!!!! To everyone that has donated so far WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!