Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
New England Patriots - No Brady - No Jimmy G - No Problem >

New England Patriots - No Brady - No Jimmy G - No Problem

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

New England Patriots - No Brady - No Jimmy G - No Problem

Old 09-23-2016, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default New England Patriots - No Brady - No Jimmy G - No Problem

Just when the Houston Texans thought they had the Patriots just where they wanted them - something went seriously wrong.

They were reminder who they were playing.

Sorry Rex - you're next!
Old 09-23-2016, 06:39 AM
Typical Buck

what a coach ? 3 rd string qb what a win BRADY WHO ?
Old 09-23-2016, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was a solid win. I love seeing a great defense at work, and the Pats D is going to be recognized as one of the best in the league when Ninkovich and Hightower make their return. People don't know the names of those guys on the D-line, yet, but they will.

Also, I was thrilled at LeGarrette Blount's performance blooming in the second half. I had him on the fantasy team, too.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

They won, but that offense can't win all the time. Very conservative approach and it worked, credit to the coaching staff for the game plan. Whens the last time you saw a QB option keeper or a QB bootleg for a TD?

Brisset showed promise, but needs time, he focused on the primary receiver and forced some passes or rushed. Good first performance and my guess is Garrapolo is now trade bait (good for him) and they groom Brisset to follow Brady after next year.
Old 09-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by younggun308 View Post
It was a solid win. I love seeing a great defense at work, and the Pats D is going to be recognized as one of the best in the league when Ninkovich and Hightower make their return. People don't know the names of those guys on the D-line, yet, but they will.

Also, I was thrilled at LeGarrette Blount's performance blooming in the second half. I had him on the fantasy team, too.
I agree the Pats D is really going to be something when they get those 2 back. Belichick knows how to win. It was a perfect game call for the rooky QB. Blount is a bulldozer with speed. I was glad to see him picked up a a few years ago. I have the feeling he can grind out that 3rd and short all day every day and look out if he gets to the secondary. One on one he is hard to stop when he gets up to speed.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Pats will be tough to beat this year. I figured Osweiler would at least put up a couple of TDs, but the Pats D prevailed. I'm ready for December 18th for the Pats @ Broncos showdown! Should be a great game to watch. Brady vs. the Broncos D. Hopefully we've got Siemian settled into the offense and can put up some points!
Old 09-25-2016, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Brady is a product of the system.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:27 AM
Dominant Buck

I will be curious who Belichick starts at QB next week. Either one of his injured gets better or he goes to picking up a free agent which would have to be schooled into the pats game plan then let go. I don't see Belichick doing that. Too many secrets. Eddleman to start with a running game plan.