Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Did you work out today? >

Did you work out today?

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Did you work out today?

Old 09-01-2019, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by EShoreMD View Post
Gardening is no joke! Warm up and stretch.
Tell me about it. I got a little sun burnt and my back was talking to me.
Old 09-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

Did chest and shoulders this morning after working last night. Not the best workout. Just weak.
Old 10-14-2020, 11:16 AM
Spike

What is a good huntman without a great physical preparation? I do exercise every day, on different parts of my body each time, but all the mornings I begin with a run
Old 10-20-2020, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm back to Ice Hockey once a week, took the summer off.

once I get my legs under me, I'll add some other workouts here and there, these days it really makes me think of being young and having all the free time in the world to workout....between, work, life, family, etc... and the body complaining....it's a bit of a battle.
Old 10-20-2020, 04:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm 64 years old. I deadlifted 255 lbs x 5: 275 x 5; 295 x 5; and 305 x 3 today. I spent 23 minutes on stairclimber yesterday. Barbell squats thursday: 155x10; 175x10; 195x10.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I run 1.5 miles a night. About 6 nights a week.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:52 AM
Spike

By the way, when I've just started hunting more often I was in an awful state, with almost no resistance and strength... Then I decided that it was time for me to keep up with my hobby and work out more often and more intensively
Old 11-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Spike

Can you believe that I have a friend who works out and uses steroids while being vegan? I mean, meat contains all of the necessary things for growing muscles like protein, fats and amino acids. It is no surprise he had to forget about vegan lifestyle because of health problems. I think he found a way to supplement protein and fats through vegan protein powder (if that even exists).
Old 11-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Spike

Update: He was using steroids still and was caught on a competition by failing the drug test... How naive is he? He was hoping that if he uses them the day before it won't be noticeable anymore. When I've been using steroids before a competition I used this fake urine from a site I came across accidentally (as you know how instagram listens to us) and that worked for me. Click here if you are interested in this. I don't usually use steroids at a competition but that was when I felt really bad because of a diet.. and that is why I really don't understand how he managed to go on like that for so long.