Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Calling all the original posters. >

Calling all the original posters.

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Calling all the original posters.

Old 09-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Calling all the original posters.

Just wanted to post a thread to see if a few of the original HNI posters would want to check in and say Hi. The old time characters made this place what it is today.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:40 PM
New Sheriff

Where yall at?

Big John, mounting man, et al
Old 09-06-2015, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Quit yelling 4pt. I can hear ya.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Big John is # 444. Man that's old.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Big John View Post
Quit yelling 4pt. I can hear ya.
Sure you can still hear....but you had to pull out that big ol magnifying glass to be able to read what he wrote!
Old 09-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Their picking on me 4pt- as Sherriff you better put a stop to it or I'll open a can of whoop arse..... if I can find my bi-focals.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:37 AM
New Sheriff

Beat em with your cane
Old 09-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm right here..I still bass fish alot..I have a nice venison roast slow cooking right now..and just returned from a trip to MD. I hate new things like rental cars and stuff but the trip was very simple..Both airports {Tampa and Philly } were very helpful.Round trip ticket was 97.00 and the rental car was easy as going to the mailbox..90.00 for 3 days..The Jetta only used 14.00 in gas. This is a very nice forum. I've learned a lot of good hunting info on here...and have met quite a few of ya. I used to argue terribly with one guy on here about religion..BUT after I drove 16 hours to meet him and hunt on his farm..he cried when I left. We are still best of friends..This key board does not always do justly in getting to know someone..When I'm one on one with someone..it's easy to read the body language and change the conversation etc.etc. The key board alone is kind of tough..I purposely would never want to offend anyone..

When I write the religious post ..I'm writing to the 1% ..that may check out what I say to see how legit it is..That is the correct responce..BUT i understand the mild and the hardened..I use to hang with a biker group in MD called the Pagans for about 5 years..So I've seen both extremes. I wasn't a participator of the violent stuff..as I've never had a heart for violence..I just accidently slipped in the group because of a friend I knew in the Boy Scouts..I did not look these guys up when in MD..I'd probably gotten shot.

Last edited by Chuck7; 09-07-2015 at 08:19 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink

I have an, admittedly, rude question.

Why all this weeping over the lack of participation by the "Original Posters?"

Are those of us who participate and post on a fairly regular basis of little value?
Old 09-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
I have an, admittedly, rude question.

Why all this weeping over the lack of participation by the "Original Posters?"

Are those of us who participate and post on a fairly regular basis of little value?
No one can tell you what to think, Sachiko, but I don't take it that way. I'd like to see some of that supposed character from old members. Nothing like old friends getting together to say "Hello" after a long spell. I could handle a dose of post 2-7 more frequently. All in good fun and no one got upset.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.