Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Robin Williams...dead at 63 >

Robin Williams...dead at 63

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Robin Williams...dead at 63

Old 08-14-2014, 09:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
I believe for the most part...not always but mostly...they are demons in one's own mind that have not been dealt with. The Word says our spiritual battle/ war is in one's mind. The spirits are mostly thoughts...Judas had a demonic thought enter his mind..about 5 verses later AFTER he agreed with the suggestion "Satan entered into Judas heart." After Judas got the money...he hung himself...Satan's ultimate goal for all of us..self distruction...

If any of you would dare watch the youtube video I downloaded on my first post here ..you can easily see that Robin was an instrument of Satan. Christ gives us hope..when there is no hope...what is left.

Should be a warning for all of us...Jesus said,"A man's life does not consist of the abundance of things that he posesses. "

Folks don't want God in the nation and yet stand surprized when crap like this happens. Like running your car on kool aid and shocked that it won't start. We were created for God...
I just noted that my first post was deleted ,,,and rightly so. It was a video of Robin using ultimate filthy language in talking about the pope and making a mockery of everything sexual....continually ..non stop..I seriously doubt if he's in a better place unless he repented from his sins..like all of us must do.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
I believe for the most part...not always but mostly...they are demons in one's own mind that have not been dealt with. The Word says our spiritual battle/ war is in one's mind. The spirits are mostly thoughts...Judas had a demonic thought enter his mind..about 5 verses later AFTER he agreed with the suggestion "Satan entered into Judas heart." After Judas got the money...he hung himself...Satan's ultimate goal for all of us..self distruction...

If any of you would dare watch the youtube video I downloaded on my first post here ..you can easily see that Robin was an instrument of Satan. Christ gives us hope..when there is no hope...what is left.

Should be a warning for all of us...Jesus said,"A man's life does not consist of the abundance of things that he posesses. "

Folks don't want God in the nation and yet stand surprized when crap like this happens. Like running your car on kool aid and shocked that it won't start. We were created for God...
And how many of us are killed every day in his name?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Dominant Buck

Not sure what you mean sir...could you please explain your post ..thanks Chuck
Old 08-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Dominant Buck

I diffently wouldn't call a person like that a coward...For me before anyone commits suicide ...it must be like a hellatious acid trip with no hope...I wouldn't want to live like that either..But with Christ...there is always hope...

And sometimes Christians commit suicide...the reason I didn't say EVERY instance..But common sense says every instance that person must have zero hope...I feel bad I wasn't there.

I live 2 miles from the Florida teen girl who jumped from a cement silo after being bullied on Facebook. Very sad.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:24 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Do you believe if given the choice, would Albert Einstein want to be born a genius, or would he choose a normal life, with the simple every day joys, how about you, would you like to have been born with Albert's mind?
That's a really interesting question. I've never thought about it, and really don't know about Einstein and his life to give an informed answer.

As for me, I'm happy being me, so as it stands I wouldn't care to trade brains with him. Besides, he supposedly slept 16 hours a day. Who has time for that?

How about Jules Vern, where did "Twenty Thousand leagues under the sea" come from? A sound mind, really?
Same as above.

Why do our bodies break down with age and abuse, yet we question when our minds do the same?
My answer on the former would get into religious beliefs, which I figure you wouldn't care to hear. On the latter, I don't question it. It's a fact of life.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hurt and pain are relative terms, having ones arm pulled off causes pain, yet the healthy mind can over come that pain, and it allows medical care to over come such an injury.
When the brain suffers such an injury there is very little that we are capable of to doing to help heal this form of damage. Some time these injuries prove fatal.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:47 AM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Originally Posted by bawanajim View Post
I have a couple questions for those you with minds open enough to actually give some thought.
Do you believe if given the choice, would Albert Einstein want to be born a genius, or would he choose a normal life, with the simple every day joys, how about you, would you like to have been born with Albert's mind?
How about Jules Vern, where did "Twenty Thousand leagues under the sea" come from? A sound mind, really?
Why do our bodies break down with age and abuse, yet we question when our minds do the same?
Just a few questions for those who I know are capable of thought.
It just isn't possible to know or understand what it is like to live in someone else's mind. I think of that Korean teacher who committed suicide because of the guilt he felt when so many of his students died in that ferry disaster. He couldn't live with the agony of being unable to protect his students. I don't know what burdens Robin Williams was carrying that he was unable to carry any more. I know his talent will be greatly missed and I feel great sympathy for his family. I hope they can be comforted, as I would be, with the belief that his soul is now in a place free of those torments. To us suicide is not a terrible thing, but a way of coping with dishonor or some condition in your life with which you cannot cope.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:49 AM
Dominant Buck

The purpose for my posting was simply because someone said..."He was in a better place." My friends in Peter it says the righteous will scarcely make it in...so where does that leave the sinner and ungodly."

As far as thinking I'm any better than Robin..God forbid. Apart from God's grace I was much worse than Robin. However; I now have much hope of this life and the one after....and I take one day at a time..apart from Him I can fall flat on my face any second.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Stephanie...What talent....I don't call the stuff Robin did talent...I think ALL comedians that can make a mockery of sin and do it with such skill is demonically influenced. Do a research..many admit they are influenced by demonic spirits. And than I posted a clip of him mocking your pope...How can you continually praise him? Is beyond me.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Chuck, if indeed Robin is in hell, what makes you so sure that he not now in a better place, who are you to say Satan is the worst of the worse, in your mind that may be the case, but in Robins there could of been so much more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.