Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Tires for rocky trails >

Tires for rocky trails

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Tires for rocky trails

Old 01-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

All I can tell you is it was mostly northern maple with a couple of ash trees all cut in 24" lengths loaded up and strapped down.. It only made the measurements and the guy was happy to get it. So whatever?? I really have nothing to prove except that I am happy with the tires I have on it like the original poster had asked about tires..
Old 01-22-2014, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, hear that every new customer I deliver to, "That's a lot more wood than the last cord I bought from so and so" they pay for a cord, they get a cord!
RR
Sorry for the hijack, couldn't resist
Old 01-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have Goodyear and they work well in Snow and Mud
Old 01-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

The only thing I have against the Goodyear tires is if the road has been graded recently or not. I have a Jeep that had 2 flats with 4 brand new Goodyear's on it. The first one happen when I took it turkey hunting on a graded road. I took the tire back but, they were to busy to replace it. The very next morning on the same road I received another flat.. I had road hazard on them and I had to call for a ride back to town with the other tire.. They ended up replacing both tires due to sharp rocks going threw them. Needless to say after those issues I went back to taking the big truck out hunting.. Those tires are currently on the Jeep and do ok on the highway and snow. But, no way will I take the Jeep with them on it up in that country again..