Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

E-cigs

Old 08-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default E-cigs

Anyone else quit smoking and try the electronic cigs instead. Ive gone 6 days so far and i don't miss real tobacco a single bit. Ive tried all the gums candies and patches but always craved a smoke. I have never made it past 4-5 days and i only made it that far twice.

The e-cigs still have nicotine (if you wish) but you inhale a vapor that is surprising satisfying with the better products. Mine will produce a cloud even Harold and Kumar would be hard pressed to duplicate.

Im smoke free but i aint no quitter.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Use it on an flight coast to coast. I have yet to see a single person try. I'm sure it will upset a few to see you enjoying yourself. The only rule I think they could get you on is the "only approved electronic devices may now be used". I say screw them and go for it.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Use it on an flight coast to coast. I have yet to see a single person try. I'm sure it will upset a few to see you enjoying yourself. The only rule I think they could get you on is the "only approved electronic devices may now be used". I say screw them and go for it.
I had a guy smoking one in my office. I wanted to cram in in his arse. I smoked for years and I haven't for the last couple. I think people that are wanting to quit, should use discretion where and when to use them.

Congrats and good luck!!
Old 08-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog View Post
I had a guy smoking one in my office. I wanted to cram in in his arse. I smoked for years and I haven't for the last couple. I think people that are wanting to quit, should use discretion where and when to use them.

Congrats and good luck!!
?????
I guess you just proved my point, can't have anyone else enjoying themselves. That's illegal.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

?????
I guess you just proved my point, can't have anyone else enjoying themselves. That's illegal.
It's rude dude. Just the fact that you suggested to try and see if he can piss someone off, shows your mind set. A lot of folks are trying to quit without it. How fair is that to them. I don't expect to win this argument because you can't fix s....
Old 08-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog View Post
It's rude dude. Just the fact that you suggested to try and see if he can piss someone off, shows your mind set. A lot of folks are trying to quit without it. How fair is that to them. I don't expect to win this argument because you can't fix s....
Lol, because you don't have self control, everyone else must adjust to you. I guess you could always move to NYC.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Dominant Buck

Btw, I'm actually marveled by capitalism coming up with a better mouse trap behind the e-cigs. It's just unfortunate some are opposed to anyone enjoying themselves.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Im amazed mine can power a cell phone or a small iPad and i can adjust the volts from 3.3-5.0v in .1 volt increments. I can adjust the nicotine level and even the amount of vapor with the touch of a button.

The 2600mah battery lasts for days and the big "juice" tank is will outlast at least 3-4 packs of strong smokes. My tank is refillable. One tank refill cost less than a single pack of smokes. Total start up cost with 3 bottles of juice and 2 tanks was less than 3 cartons

iTaste MVP iClear30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi-AcpLVfXE

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-13-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, because you don't have self control, everyone else must adjust to you. I guess you could always move to NYC.
Like I said, you can't fix st.... The guy quitting hasn't said one stupid thing about smoking his E-smoke in public places. He left that up to you and you quickly took advantage of the opportunity.

I quit smoking a few years ago and I'm done but there are others who are just starting to quit. What message does it send to kids. Do you want it legal in hospitals, churches, restaurants and court houses?

I'm glad the guy is quitting. I hope the new method is easy for him and he can set an example for his family.

Last edited by Colorado Luckydog; 08-13-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

These are in NO WAY my attempt to sidestep existing anti smoking laws or store policies. I simply consider it the lesser of two evils. I enjoy nicotine but i can no longer tolerate the smoke, the smell, the ash and damage to electronics in my home.

Nothing has ever kept me "smoke" free for over 5 days in the last 35 years of smoking. Thats a dam good first step if you were walking in my shoes and i don't miss real tobacco one tiny bit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.