Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Hey Rickmur

Old 06-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hey Rickmur

Hey Rick! I didn't want to hijack the other guys thread, so I just thought I start this one.

Wow, been awhile since I been over on this site, what can I say, besides, I've been very busy.

Brandon Graduated this spring, Trevor is now in highschool, and has band camp thru the summer. Been busy with my turkey calls. It's now grown from a hobby to a small business. Made over 50 calls this spring alone, more than doubled from last year!
Just finished my second Lancaster build, a 54 caliber flintlock. Been shooting it trying to get the barrel broke in and in the milk. Hopefully will have it ready for deer season this fall. Turkey season this spring was a blast! Tagged out for the first time using stricktly my calls. Been putting in food plots, and starting new ones. Need rain badly!!! My soybeans aren't even 1/2 up yet. Corn is hurting. Work has been extreamly busy! The ambulance service was taken over by the fire dept., so now I'm part of that. The new chevy chassis's we got (which are now 2 years old) have huge problems. Never been so dissapointed with a manufacturer and their product! Chevys are soooo under engineered compared to Fords. Wife is now working full time, so I've had to take up more domestic duties, such as life! LOL. Sure which the days had more hours of light!

So, that about sums it up. I see some regulars are still here. Remy is still taking some awesome pictures I see. How's things going out east? Every hear from David? What about Huntingirl? and any of those old farts?
Old 06-12-2012, 06:05 PM
New Sheriff

No old farts here
Old 06-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Fork Horn

Old 06-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like things are looking up, first Rem Girl and now Mastvet showing back up. I might check in more often. Good to see you back.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hello from this old fart, sounds like you have been busy, I dont get on here anymore, dont know anybody , I do a Pa hunting thread, been a hot couple days here and we need rain also........
Old 06-22-2012, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey, good to see you back!!
Old 06-22-2012, 02:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Geeeeze- they allow anyone in here !
Old 06-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah and where have you been hiding?

Now for Rick where the heck did you go off to now? You just come on here and make a quick post and then run and hide. At the very least you could respond to this thread old timer!

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 06-26-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I need to get down and visit Rick and the Mrs.....maybe soon..
Old 06-23-2012, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

What is this ?? a reunion thread ?? LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.