Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Bigger Biceps

Old 02-13-2012, 03:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bigger Biceps

Anyone have a workout they have used and that works for bigger biceps?
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

So far what's I think most of us are into the 12 oz curls..

When I was young I did 50 lbs curls with bar bell, but that was long ago, I spend for years as an Army Ranger, and 10 years reserve, I kept my body in shape just in case I was sent in, but now I stay in shape with Fried Chicken.hahaha

Just look at that gut, on the left..

Major General Leroy Sisco and me at the Bowtech booth during a show in Texas.

Last edited by The Rev; 02-13-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I flex in the mirror a lot, that has seemed to work to keep these pythons in tip top shape!

pull ups, curls, it's not very hard, just takes a little dedication, eat right helps.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Typical Buck

look at the muscle mags, there was a good article on a biceps workout thats got some neat tricks in it, it just came out a couple weeks ago but i cant remember the mag.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

There's a fellow that post here sometimes by the name of TDWW who could get you off on the right track.

C. Davis
Old 02-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Dominant Buck

My son has 20 inch biceps..curls 150 on the curling bar..goes to Gold's Gym 4 days a week..on a high protein diet..the key .get a gym partner ..makes working out more tolerable..He's been working out for ten years,,very strong.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:25 PM
New Sheriff

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
There's a fellow that post here sometimes by the name of TDWW who could get you off on the right track.

C. Davis
respect given...
Old 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Dominant Buck

I'll add to that. Respect given.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Arm wrestling....

And lots of push ups.....

Old 02-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Spike

There are lots of tricks the biggest is stay motivated!!! i ve been a health nut for a while playing sports eating healthy and working out, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO GET BIGGER FASTER its a very slow process ive been lifting weights for a good 2 years and i havent noticed a difference in size since the first 6 months the only reason your muscles get bigger is to adapt for the need for strength and when your biceps are too small to gaon any more strenth is when they grow its a slow cycle and changing youre workout routine every 30 days is critical!!! and another thing i cant stress enough is guys that think going 4 days a week working biceps and thinking they are doing good for themselves. 1 day a week per muscle group!!!!!!! which means you should space your work out days out like wqorking out every second or third day instead of every day protein powders help you recover faster but there are many controversies because the ingredients arent natural and can cause the quality of the muscle to suffer i personally dont tak protein powder that much anymore and after a month or two you feel the same as if you did the trick during the workouts are different positions of the wrist and arm try to remain seated for bicep excercises because when standing people tend to sway giving the weight momentum making it less of a workout on the muscle but more stress on the joints and for 2 months id do mostly endurance and strength excercises less w2eight but 10 to 12 reps and 3-4 sets per excercise alway warm up and stretch befor and after working out it helps tear the muscle fibers giving them the ability to heal bigger and stronger and on the third month go 4-6 reps and 3 sets of alot more weight this is when you will see the increase in size (if youre eating right) lots of carbs and protein and quite a few calories keep the portion sizes down but eat 6 times a day and drink lots and lots of water if you piss and its yellow your not drinking enough water!!! and last but not least breathing! breath out on the curl or the hardest part depending on the excercise normaly the contraction of whatever muscle youre working on (push for chest or pull for back push for triceps or curl for biceps) and breathe in on the release another thing id like to add is dont drop the weight ease it down slowly its called negatives! it tears the muscle in a different manor than contracting the muscle just a little trick not many people know about if you find yourself sacrificing form for more weight stop and take off some weight poor form causes injuries. hopefully this helps but remember that when working out dont do it for looks do it for your own health not cause you think it will get girls easier cause any girl thats wants you for youre body is not a girl that you should want just like gold diggers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.