Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Whitney Houston what a waste >

Whitney Houston what a waste

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Whitney Houston what a waste

Old 02-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Whitney Houston what a waste

WOW Whitney Houston dead at 48 what a waste ...without question she did the best rendition of the national anthem that I have ever heard back in the 1991 Super Bowl ....she had a lot of problems here on earth ...God's speed Whitney the angel band just got a new lead singer!

dd
Old 02-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah she had a beautiful voice until the drugs jacked up her voice
Old 02-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah she had a beautiful voice until the drugs jacked up her voice
Drugs will do that to a person among other unpleasant things.

RIP Whitney.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's hard for me to understand why someone who seemingly had it all would abuse drugs and alcohol but it seems to happen a lot these days.A young man I've known since birth and worked with for the past 8 years died this past summer from mixing opana and beer. He was only 31, was living at home and was never married.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey people die everyday; she had life by the horns. She lived a life most people can't conceive, she made some bad choices in life “Bobby Brown” for one, drugs I don't feel sorry for her one minute. I tell you what bothers me, was those two young boys that the idiot father hacked up with an ax then blew up the trailer, that bothers me. Those boys never had a chance in life, she did and she blew most of it!
I knew some one would have pity on her,, sorry not me!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Typical Buck

what gets me about celebrities like her is all the so called friends and families that show up after her death.
where were they during her problem years?
i know i get drunk 1 night, will get calls did you have a good time?
if i get drunk 2 nights in a row would get calls hope you had a good time now back to work,
get drunk 3 times i wouldnt get a call, someone would be by my bed slapping me upside my head telling me what the heck is wrong with you?
Old 02-14-2012, 05:36 PM
New Sheriff

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Hey people die everyday; she had life by the horns. She lived a life most people can't conceive, she made some bad choices in life “Bobby Brown” for one, drugs I don't feel sorry for her one minute. I tell you what bothers me, was those two young boys that the idiot father hacked up with an ax then blew up the trailer, that bothers me. Those boys never had a chance in life, she did and she blew most of it!
I knew some one would have pity on her,, sorry not me!
Amen Rev..

Preach on brother
Old 02-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by WVCritter View Post
It's hard for me to understand why someone who seemingly had it all would abuse drugs and alcohol but it seems to happen a lot these days.A young man I've known since birth and worked with for the past 8 years died this past summer from mixing opana and beer. He was only 31, was living at home and was never married.
Kind of a catch 22 thing. Look at a football great like NYG Lawrence Taylor. Was the best of the best and after he climbed the mountain it was all downhill. When you achieve fame and fortune there is nothing else. Lots of them turn to drugs to help them cope. Sad fact about people who made it big and couldn't handle it. Most normal people never reach the top so there is always something to aspire to.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

my question is why is it, time and time again, celebrities are KNOWN to be using drugs, and no one does anything legally about it? If it was you or me getting coked out every day, the cops would be on us staking out a bust in a week.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:42 AM
Dominant Buck

They get busted all the time but have so much money they just buy their way out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.