Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Mud Cats?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Mud Cats?

Anyone catch it after Swamp People? Talk about a bunch of stupid red necks; I couldn't stand to watch it.. It was so stupid my dog even walked away an puked.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:23 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Haven't seen it, probably won't. Had my fill of "reality" tv, especially when it's yankees trying to depict what they thing Southerner's do/say/think/etc.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its pretty obvious why M.I.T. is not below the Mason Dixon Line!

Just like swap people the cast members all have two first names cause its just not right for whole communities to have the same last names, the inbreedings a lot like the six toed Amish men, all with the last name of Yoder.

Is the English language really that hard for you all to master?
Old 02-10-2012, 05:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I started hunting in South East Oklahoma several years ago, and that’s exactly how most of those people are where I hunt. The first trip was seven days long and every year the time got shorter; this year I didn’t even go at all. Not saying they are bad people, they just wear me out. Have you ever seen anyone eat breakfast cereal with a beer? You just need to go to Atoka Oklahoma , turn west and go about 20 miles, you can tell where you are there when there are more cars parked at the one liquor store than at the one grocery store or school.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by LBR View Post
especially when it's yankees trying to depict what they thing Southerner's do/say/think/etc.
The civil war ended a few years ago.

Rev, I thought it sucked as well. The only thing it truly depicted is how the majority of southern men do/act. Now the show on the Animal Planet with the two guys from Oklahoma that take the groups of people out is pretty good.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:07 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Random, totally unassociated thoughts anyone?

Jim, I do hope you are smarter than to believe anything you see on tv, especially "reality" television........

Its pretty obvious why M.I.T. is not below the Mason Dixon Line!
Remind me again where shows like "donahue", "jerry springer", "maury povich", "geraldo", etc. etc. etc. came from?
Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger View Post

Rev, I thought it sucked as well. The only thing it truly depicted is how the majority of southern men do/act. Now the show on the Animal Planet with the two guys from Oklahoma that take the groups of people out is pretty good.
I agree that show is better; I knew you would like that one better, a lot of wet t-shirst with healthy breasties on that show..