Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

NFL Playoffs

Old 01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
  #31  
Giant Nontypical
 
ButchA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

GO JETS!!!!
ButchA is online now  
Old 01-12-2011, 04:37 PM
  #32  
Nontypical Buck
Thread Starter
 
jalvja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: westernPa.
Posts: 2,211
Default

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Who the hell cares what conference wins the Super Bowl? Is that your back up plan? "Well the Ravens didn't win but at least the AFC did.....! woot we rock!AFC AFC AFC.........." Going to go get some AFC T-shirts after the Super Bowl? So let me get this straight. You compete against your rivals all season. Hate them during the season and while you're playing. Then all of the sudden you love em because they got the conference that the team that you like happens to be in a Super Bowl? Yikes. Kind of like the whole SEC thing. I just don't get it. What goes on down there?


Golly if the Yankees don't make the playoffs I really hope the Red Sox win it all. The ACC is the best conference in basketball I'm so happy Duke is # 1 so UNCs conference can be considered the best. Go Duke keep up the good work buddies! Are you serious?
I wouldn't pull for the Patsies even if Brady didn't wear a skirt.
jalvja is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
  #33  
Nontypical Buck
 
janesburg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,772
Default

Originally Posted by mossy33oak View Post
Funniest part about all of this is, we're in here talking about the GOOD football teams and then the NFC fans have to chime in! Please move the minor league football comments to a seperate thread. Leave the Ravens, Steelers, Jets and Patriots talk in here. One of them will be winning the Super Bowl. *oh and Ken3 bite me
Mossy I must root against your Ravens because the city of Dallas murder rate will go up if Baltimore makes it to the Super Bowl there. Just ask Ray Lewis. GO PACK!!!!!
janesburg is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
  #34  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossy33oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 4,572
Default

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post
Who the hell cares what conference wins the Super Bowl? Is that your back up plan? "Well the Ravens didn't win but at least the AFC did.....! woot we rock!AFC AFC AFC.........." Going to go get some AFC T-shirts after the Super Bowl? So let me get this straight. You compete against your rivals all season. Hate them during the season and while you're playing. Then all of the sudden you love em because they got the conference that the team that you like happens to be in a Super Bowl? Yikes. Kind of like the whole SEC thing. I just don't get it. What goes on down there?


Golly if the Yankees don't make the playoffs I really hope the Red Sox win it all. The ACC is the best conference in basketball I'm so happy Duke is # 1 so UNCs conference can be considered the best. Go Duke keep up the good work buddies! Are you serious?
Dude, your cowgirls didnt even make the playoffs of the minor leagues. How pathetic is THAT??????????
mossy33oak is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 08:53 PM
  #35  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossy33oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 4,572
Default

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

GO JETS!!!!
YAAAAAAAAWWN..........says the guy who was just a Buffalo Bills fans last year
mossy33oak is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 08:54 PM
  #36  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossy33oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 4,572
Default

Originally Posted by jalvja View Post
I wouldn't pull for the Patsies even if Brady didn't wear a skirt.
So if the Ravens go to Foxboro, you cheering for them?
mossy33oak is offline  
Old 01-12-2011, 09:02 PM
  #37  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossy33oak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: MD
Posts: 4,572
Default

Originally Posted by janesburg View Post
Mossy I must root against your Ravens because the city of Dallas murder rate will go up if Baltimore makes it to the Super Bowl there. Just ask Ray Lewis. GO PACK!!!!!
First off...........eh nevermind bite me jane
mossy33oak is offline  
Old 01-13-2011, 05:15 AM
  #38  
Giant Nontypical
 
ButchA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 7,536
Default

Originally Posted by mossy33oak View Post
YAAAAAAAAWWN..........says the guy who was just a Buffalo Bills fans last year
Mossy, Mossy, Mossy....

The Jets finished 11-5 this season, and made the playoffs. You gotta admit - they are a pretty good team. I just wish Antonio Cromartie would STFU and not talk trash. The Patriots are not going to play nice...

The Bills? Um, I think they were like 4-12 and in the bottom of the AFC, along with the Cincinnati Bungholes. Let's just say that I finally woke up and realized how bad a team the Bills are, were, and probably always will be (except during the Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas/Bruce Smith era with the 4 back-to-back superbowl appearances).
ButchA is online now  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:15 PM
  #39  
Nontypical Buck
 
Jimmy S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 3,407
Default

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

GO JETS!!!!
ButchA, you can say it all you want, the Jets ain't going nowhere. The Patriots will take care of business this weekend and send Ryan and his team back to NJ where they belong.

One added nugget: Give the 9+ points and take New England. The Pats will not let up in this game. They will put as many points on the board as time permits. Is this called running up the score, you bet your sweet A!

The Jets felt great beating the Colts last weenend but as soon as they realized they were going to Foxboro, they all knew the Patriots are the worst nightmare for these smack talkin' Jets. If you're a Jet fan, all I can say is it won't be pretty!
Jimmy S is offline  
Old 01-15-2011, 03:38 AM
  #40  
Typical Buck
 
Sfury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 970
Default

The Jets don't have the offensive power, outside of Rex Ryan's mouth anyways, to keep up with the Patriots point scoring ability. The Patriots defense isn't the best out there, but they are more than enough to contain Mark Sanchez and company.

Unless Tom Brady goes out of the game early, the Jets have no realistic chance to win.
Sfury is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.