Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

NFL Playoffs

Old 01-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jalvja View Post
I pretty much figured the Ravens would destroy the Chiefs.Didn't think the Pack would win in Philly.Before the season I said on here the 2 most improved teams were the Jets and Ravens.Guess we'll have to wait and see.Some good matchups this commin weekend.
The one thing we agree about Jamie. Grab your beer and pull up a chair because as true football fans, we are in for an awesome weekend of football no doubt!
Old 01-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

If the Ravens don't realize that they are not a high flying pass first offense soon, they are going to get an exit stage left out of the playoffs at the hands of Pitt. What's up with the new Ravens mossy? Flaco excited with a couple new toys to throw to? What happened to smacking people in the mouth ...... smash mouth playoff football. They look like some half arsed west coast wannabe fags.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

One things for sure Moss.Pitt vs Bal. will be a slugfest like every other time they play.Best rivalry in the NFL.
Old 01-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger View Post
We are highly overrated. I have no problem admitting that. I seriously think we can beat every other team in the NFC except for the Packers.
What? A Bear fan with a rational-- unbaised thought? Not used to hearing that where I live.

That being said the Packers have a tough game in Atlanta where Matt Ryan has lost like only 2 games as the QB. The Bears have a great advantage coming off of a bye and playing a Seattle team how may suffer a BIG letdown after their huge win last week.

I would be shocked if the Bears lost and wouldn't be shocked in either way the Packer game went.

Last edited by janesburg; 01-11-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

I think the Bears, Falcons, and Packers are all complete teams. As are the Ravens and Steelers. At least the Jets are a solid team unlike the Seahawks who should get stomped by the Bears.

The Patriots are good too, but they showed some big flaws at times. Green Bay with a green QB almost beat them after all. (pun intended )

I still think the Jets are too inconsistent to be real Superbowl contenders. They did get shut out at home by an ailing Green Bay team after all.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funniest part about all of this is, we're in here talking about the GOOD football teams and then the NFC fans have to chime in! Please move the minor league football comments to a seperate thread. Leave the Ravens, Steelers, Jets and Patriots talk in here. One of them will be winning the Super Bowl. *oh and Ken3 bite me
Old 01-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

Who the hell cares what conference wins the Super Bowl? Is that your back up plan? "Well the Ravens didn't win but at least the AFC did.....! woot we rock!AFC AFC AFC.........." Going to go get some AFC T-shirts after the Super Bowl? So let me get this straight. You compete against your rivals all season. Hate them during the season and while you're playing. Then all of the sudden you love em because they got the conference that the team that you like happens to be in a Super Bowl? Yikes. Kind of like the whole SEC thing. I just don't get it. What goes on down there?

Golly if the Yankees don't make the playoffs I really hope the Red Sox win it all. The ACC is the best conference in basketball I'm so happy Duke is # 1 so UNCs conference can be considered the best. Go Duke keep up the good work buddies! Are you serious?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:50 AM
Typical Buck

Well, if the Bears make it to the Superbowl, I'm cheering for whomever is playing against them. Unless it's the Steelers, then I'm in a deep quandary because the two of the three teams I hate the most would be playing. At least the Bears being in the playoffs is better than the ViQueens making it...

If it comes down to the Bears and Steelers I'd have to hope for a tie. I'd rather see no winner in that case... Time to set a new chapter in sports history!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NY Bowhunter View Post

...Golly if the Yankees don't make the playoffs I really hope the Red Sox win it all.
Can I quote you on this?

Now about the AFC, just 3 words: New England Patriots.
They will take care of the trash talking Jets on Sunday and then concentrate on the Pitt/Bal winner. I suspect the Ravens will be headed to Foxboro next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.