Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
for Squirrelkilla23; a modern day fairy tail >

for Squirrelkilla23; a modern day fairy tail

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

for Squirrelkilla23; a modern day fairy tail

Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default for Squirrelkilla23; a modern day fairy tail

A long, long time ago, in a land far, far, away there was a small community were all the residents were happy all the time (well most of the time anyway), the neighbors would get together, tell jokes, stories, adventures of there daily lives around the community camp-fire...as the town grew the mayor found itself to be in a unique situation, and the power was intoxicating....Suddenly the mayor had other interest and was spending less and less time in there own community, in there absence the mayor selected members of the community to serve as the ruler(s) in the absence of the mayor, some of these law enforcement officers were very new to the community, and they had the social skills of a fire-hydrant....it was clearly an incident of too much power in the wrong hands...Things got so bad that the Mayor called in the king, the ruler of the whole world...the king and the mayor came up with a plan to erase all the residents of the community old memories, they tried to kill all the good old memories...but some of the residents had special powers and were able to over-come the spell that had been cast down upon all the land....

this angered the queen, i mean the mayor, to the point that they, the powers to be were talking of a mass eradication of the whole land, most in fear of their lives moved from the community to other areas, most have re-adjusted and are living happy, prosperous lives, every now and then one of the former residents will sneak in under the cover of darkness and interject some new thought processes for the remaining residents, this infuriates the mayor, i would like to say that everybody lived happily ever after but the sad truth of the matter is that the small community never did return to its once wonderful state of being, actually it seems that the ones that left are happier, and enjoying a less oppressive life...now they go into the fields and harvest game, fish the waters for her bounties, and are generally happier people

Disclaimer:

this is a complete fabrication of a fictitious event that never really happened, and similarities between this and any factual events is purely coincidental
Old 11-29-2010, 08:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Classic!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have no clue what your talking about.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Double post. As you can tell...nothing has change with the self editing options. I will PM my buddy SWT and see if he can delete another post of mine.

Last edited by 2 Lunger; 11-29-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Dominant Buck

That is right you were a bit tight with the wad 2L.

As an after thought I nominate MT for HNI poster of the year. More classic than an Aesop fable.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 11-29-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Little Doe Peep

Talking

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
That is right you were a bit tight with the wad 2L.

As an after thought I nominate MT for HNI poster of the year. More classic than an Aesop fable.

We're not too sheepish to second that
Old 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya gotta love it!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

A long, long time ago, in a land far, far, away there was a small community were all the residents were happy all the time (well most of the time anyway), the neighbors would get together, tell jokes, stories, adventures of there daily lives around the community camp-fire............

When I first started reading this I thought it was a Muley Mt story.............
Old 11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sad day when something like this can't even get to two pages. Congrats to all involved on making this place so great! Catch you guys later. Going to buy my Texas hunting license. That should keep me busy for a while.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger View Post
Sad day when something like this can't even get to two pages. Congrats to all involved on making this place so great! Catch you guys later. Going to buy my Texas hunting license. That should keep me busy for a while.
Do you qualify for res status? Good luck down there. From what I have heard though from a guy who moved there not much for free hunting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.