Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Off Season
Liberal wolf lovers >

Liberal wolf lovers

Off Season This is the place to kick back and shoot the breeze.

Liberal wolf lovers

Old 08-14-2010, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Liberal wolf lovers

So i was on a liberal agenda site looking at their responses to wolves going back on to the endangered speicies list. I think reading their comments was the most traumatic expericance of my life. oh God, please help me. I'm becoming dumber by the minute. All of their posts were based on how pretty the wolves are. And none were about actual facts of what wolves do....thank god I was able to get out of there with my wits still intact. I got to go to the archery range now.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

man, i am an animal lover too.
.i am bein serious,
yes i think they taste great too..
i dont think wolves should be targeted, as thats what has happened..they have been slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands.
population is back down, leave em alone. let em re-grow, they will open another slaughter fest when they get abundant again. just like everything else.
This is their land, ( earths creatures ), i am jus glad they share it with me.
if ya kill everything, we will have but ourselves to eat!
to me killin an animal is takin another life so that another may live, sacred
Old 08-14-2010, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Since ya love im so much i will assume you woudnt mind a pack living in your back yard to?( why only half baked & not full baked?)

Group wants wolves across U.S.

ARTICLE: BILLINGS, Mont. -- Tens of thousands of wolves would be returned to the woods of New England, the mountains of California, the wide open Great Plains and the desert West under a scientific petition filed Tuesday with the federal government.
Jul 21, 2010 | 2:00 am |

And when they attack & kill all your livestock( how some ppl make a living & livelyhood) eat & or just kill to kill your - your beloveded pets ,& even children, the animals you hunt etc- is ok right? Only doing what is natural? Sorta like flesh eating bacterias?
Wolves kill 122 sheep in Montana

ARTICLE: DILLON, Mont. - Wolves killed 122 buck sheep in a pasture south of here earlier this month, surpassing the number of sheep killed by wolves in the entire state in 2008, state wolf managers said.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

First off stuckinthereeds I am not bashing you or anything like that.Im simply peplying to the post.

I dont worry much about what others post on their site. After all its their site to post what they wish.....just like this is ours.

As for wolves being put back on the endangerd species list------I guess if low numbers warrent it, it is justifiable.

However if they are legal game animals and a hunter does everything legal in harvesting one then i feel no one should condem o harrass him.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just another Dc welfare wolf program^- payed for by the taxpayers- anyone need any grizzly bears for the backyard we have a few extra of those to.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

One thing about the liberals, enviro-mentalist, bunny huggers etc - they dont just blow hot air - they know how to use the courts & bring lawsuits etc.

They have cost this state & others many millions of dollars- not only on this issue ,but energy production & lost jobs etc also.

But that is what in part O bamy promised to do as prez & are some of the major agendas of those who voted for him- just as some of them would love to get rid of all hunting & firearms etc.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya about the liberal blogs. Ever tried to listen to a liberal radio show? WOW! It'll blow your mind how ignorant some folks are to how the world actually works.