Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Shed hunting in Mass is horrible >

Shed hunting in Mass is horrible

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Shed hunting in Mass is horrible

Old 03-27-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Shed hunting in Mass is horrible

Shed hunting is horrible this year. I only have 6 so far in about 150+/- hours of looking. But i did find a dead poodle today.......go figure. Anyone else looking? Please post some fresh pics. i'm getting REAL discouraged here!!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 07:00 PM

Default RE: Shed hunting in Mass is horrible

ya i live in winchendon mass i found 1 old shed out of 100hrs of serching it was 2 year old shed my guess
Old 03-28-2005, 07:08 PM

I will be out there from sunup tomorrow. this rain knocked the snow down quite a bit. could be just the ticket!
Old 03-29-2005, 05:56 PM

This rots....i had high hopes for today Only 1 today. I thought for sure I would find more. What a bad year!
Old 03-31-2005, 05:54 AM
Fork Horn

Moosehorn, you must have quite a collection if you find that many every year, are you in the central or western part of the state? I find a few in Southeastern every year.

150 hours is alot of time (I don't think I was able to hunt that many hours last deer season), do you do most of your shed hunting on the weekends or does your work schedule allow you to search during the week?

Post some pictures of your collection, I'd be interested in seeing them. Do you ever sell any of your sheds, I know they do that out west and sell the elk sheds by the pound.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Typical Buck

That's funny I've been out dead poodle hunting and the only thing I've found is all these damn antlers in the trail poking holes in my boots grrrrrrrr!!

Hey someone had to do it..........
Old 04-01-2005, 04:24 PM

Yes I do find alot I guess, exactly how many I have.....Geez....god only knows. Hundreds. I am a landscaper, so I am not working in the winter months so it works out good for me. It's a great way for me to keep in shape in the off season as well. As far as pics go....i suppose i could take a few and put them on. What would you like to see? All or them? I'm not even sure where they all are but I do know where there is one big box full that is quite handy. How does a pic of about a hundred of them sound? Fair enough? You guys can put pics up too if you like.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:25 PM

Also, Do you want to see moose horns too?
Old 04-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

what are you waiting for....a pretty please?
Old 04-01-2005, 06:44 PM

No pretty please's. i just went out to dinner. if i don't get them up tonight, they will be up Saturday.

Quick Reply: Shed hunting in Mass is horrible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.