Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

[Deleted]

Old 03-06-2002, 09:36 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-07-2002, 08:19 AM

Default RE: Hunting in NJ in BIG TROUBLE!!!

I guess after all is said and done the day will come when non-hunters (peta Faggs) will see that Hunting really HELPS WildLife... Wait till they have to pay more for Insurence on there Car/Truck, HELL maybe after there loved ones gets into a Car reck ( DEER through the window with lots of blood ) will they know that Hunters are the best thing to have around...Hunters help out Nature not hurt it... Now can any name a Group that Helps WildLife out more then Hunters do???? Well I was asked that Question, and the only anwser I can come up with is NO ONE... Fish and Game from any State thinks that Hunting is the best way to control over population... Just think if Peta wants Hunting to be Stoped, Then I say bring back Wolves, Mountin Lions, Hell Sabertooth Tigers...(HAHA Sorry)and see what happens..Hunters are here to do the job of the predators that are not around these parts..maybe if peta puts all there money they make and the money there members make on their income jobs and not take care of their Familys to pay for insurence here in Jersey and all over this Country and find a way thats not bad of WildLife maybe...Just Maybe I will hear them out, Till then... PETA EAT MY SHORTS MY MESSY ONES.

Live to Hunt.....Hunt to Live
NAHC Life Member & BuckMaster Member
Old 03-08-2002, 08:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunting in NJ in BIG TROUBLE!!!

PETA is really a bunch of freaks and it's funny to see that some celebritys are coming to this realization after being criticized for making movies that involve animals or even wearing fur.

Go to their website and just look at some of the stupid issues that they are lobbying. One of them is a lawsuit against the state of NJ b/c some aholes from PETA hit a deer on the turnpike. Another is to try and ban fishing in Minn. Complete jerks!

Let's just all stick together and keep a united front.