Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 NJ Bear Permit update >

NJ Bear Permit update

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NJ Bear Permit update

Old 09-15-2004, 09:53 AM

Default RE: NJ Bear Permit update

Cool. So the one I sent in a couple of weeks ago they still have?
Old 09-15-2004, 06:49 PM
jbc

N E W S R E L E A S E
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sept. 15, 2004

From: The New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs
For more information: phone George Howard at (908) 735-5046

New Jersey Black Bear Hunting Permit Applications to be available from NJ Division of Fish & Wildlife license agents on Sept. 18th.

The New Jersey State Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs announced today that applications for 2004 New Jersey Black Bear hunting season permits will be available to sportsmen on September 18th. Permit applications may be obtained from any of the regular license agents who handle Fish & Wildlife permits as well as online from the Ted Nugent USA web site - www.tnusanj.com . A list of license agents may be found on page # 13 of the 2004 Hunting Issue of the New Jersey Fish & Wildlife Digest.

George Howard, Conservation Director of the Federation, reminded sportsmen that the filled out applications should be returned to the Division no later than September 30th, , and that the forms may be photocopied. In general bear hunting regulations for 2004 are the same as those in effect during last years hunt with a total of 10,000 permits available for the hunt area north of Rte 78 and west of Rte 287. Particulars regarding the black bear hunt permit applications, as well as regulations pertaining to the bear hunt itself may be found on pages 5 and 49 of the Digest.

Interested sportsmen should review the 2004 New Jersey Hunting Digest regarding 2004 bear hunt specifics before filling out hunt applications, and in particular note the September 30th due date.

George P. Howard, Conservation Director
NJ State Federation of Sportsmen’s Clubs
Sept. 15, 2004
Old 09-15-2004, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the info jbc. You are that hunter safety instructor, right?
Old 09-15-2004, 08:47 PM
jbc

Among other things...
Old 09-15-2004, 10:41 PM

ORIGINAL: jbc

Among other things...
Sometimes I wonder how the h#ll you find all the time to do the things that you do! You are an insperation to us all Joe.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

So should I send in another application? I sent one in about 3 weeks ago
Old 09-16-2004, 03:11 PM
jbc

You shouldn't have to. The apps have not been discarded. Mine was one of the first to arrive and it's still there.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I hope your right that they didn't discard the applications that were sent 3 weeks ago. I have 4 bears roaming my area, got them on film with my cam-trekker 300lbs, 250lbs., 225lbs., 175lbs.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I called Mr. George Howard of the NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, just to double check on the applications that we sent in 3 weeks ago. He stated that they have gotten the applications, and are waiting to be process, and will be done after the September 30th deadline as long as they are filled out correctly. YAHOOO!!!!!
Old 09-17-2004, 03:44 PM
jbc

Stores are starting to receive permits now and are running out quickly. The printer is putting out 5000 more as I type this. Don't forget, the apps can be downloaded from www.tnusanj.com. It is the same exact application that is being printed.

Quick Reply: NJ Bear Permit update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.