Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001 >

Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001

Old 02-28-2002, 07:53 PM

Default Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001

Has anyone found that last year the deer hunting season was really slow . I saw the least amount of deer ever was it like that everywhere or am i just the unlucky one.
Old 03-05-2002, 06:25 PM
Spike

Default RE: Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001

Yes,Madman it was slow this past season.The start of the season wasn't bad,but it seemed the closer to the rut it got, the hotter it got.The deer started to move more at night. My friends and I were lucky this season to take one deer each. In the past we normally fill all our tags. P.S Quilly,will you quit your whining!! It seems any time someone post anything about Massachusetts you have to bad mouth it! Sure this state isn't perfect but it is home I for one don't have a problem hunting(state & private land)or with the gun laws or the people.So either work to change things by (voting and joining your local sportsmen club)or just MOVE!!
Old 03-05-2002, 09:11 PM

Default RE: Massachusetts Deer Hunting 2001

Why the hell shouldn't people whine about the gun laws in MA? They suck! I have just moved here and whilst I like the area and the people, the laws piss me off. I think NH would have been a better bet.