Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MA

Old 03-17-2004, 03:51 AM

Default MA

CAN I SEND AMMO in the mail to someone else? if so what is a good idea? U.P.S fed ex etc?
Old 03-17-2004, 08:09 PM

Default RE: MA

still good to see that there is no one from MA in these boards anymore. should call this forumn the PA forumn
Old 03-18-2004, 03:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lol quilly!

Maybe there's not any postal workers here. that's more of a national question than a MA question. You should be able to send ammo UPS or Fedex.

Be sure to call USPS or UPS before trying to send it though. Better safe than sorry.
Old 03-18-2004, 06:47 AM

Quilly .. there are quite a few of us Mass guys here. The problem is none of us are postal workers.

I would bet that if you went on the Post Office web site they would have clear rules on what you can and cannot ship.
Old 03-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

I know you can still send ammo in the mail. You have to send it ground shipment though. No next day or second day air. I order ammo on the phone from tennessee all the time but it has to be ground shipment. It takes about 5 days from tennessee to mass.