Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 monroeville show meeting >

monroeville show meeting

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

monroeville show meeting

Old 02-19-2004, 12:09 PM

Default RE: monroeville show meeting

If i get out of work early enough I'll be there!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

BAD NEWS , i have a hockey game for high school tonight , so i will have to head down tommorow and saturday , so those of you that have booths let me know which ones , and ill stop by and say hey....
Old 02-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, we had our membership meeting tonight at the Monroeville Expo Mart!

On hand were....

xibowhunter
PAHUNTER21
Lady Bow Hunter
Deer902
jalvja
Big Country

jalvja to took a couple of photos, and hopefully he can put them on the board.

I will probably get in trouble for this, but....Lady Bow Hunter is quite a celebrity! She is actually in a magazine for her bowfishing prowess!!

It was nice to meet some of the folks you talk to on the board. I had already met Deer902 a few times, and got to meet jalvja on wednesday night, but the rest of the gang were new to me.

BTW, PAHUNTER21 and Lady Bow Hunter are both computer experts!! Just in case anybody has problems.

There is a Pennsylvania Deer Classic coming to the expo mart on march 26-28,2004. I am thinking about getting a booth for that show. Maybe we can talk some more members to come on out and meet at that one.

To everybody who made it to the show tonight, I sure enjoyed meeting you.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:24 PM

well some of us met up tonite at the expo mart ,it was a real pleasure meeting up with you all , and as metioned i hope we can get a bunch of us together for a 3d shoot this spring .as big country mentioned in his post maybe we can get some more members to come out to the show in march.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gang,hope you can forgive me but I left the camera in the booth tonight.Least I hope that's where it is cause it's my wife's.I won't be back home till Sun. evenin.but my wife will be there Sat. so I'll send it home with her and have her e-mail it to Big Country to post.Sorry about that.I t was great meetin everyone.Nice to put a face to a name.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:48 AM

Nice meeting everyone at the show!! Sorry you left your camera at the show Jalvja,
hope your wife doesn't find out.
I have a group picture that I took with my cell phone when the guys weren't looking,
I'll post it at the bottom.

HAHAH,, just kidding, I'm getting Big Country back for the lies he told about me.
Don't believe a word he said. Thanks for not mentioning the size of the carp either.
I wouldn't want to scare anyone.

Actually PAHUNTER21 knows EVERYTHING about computers,
and if anyone needs any help I will gladly give them his cell phone number, just think of it as 24 hour support.

The show gave me a bad case of hunting/fishing fever, Obviously I wasn't the only one, we had to keep a few guys from fishing out of the fish tank they do the demonstrations from. [/size]

Seriously, it was nice meeting you guys and putting faces with the names; hopefully we can do it again!!!!

Old 02-20-2004, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually PAHUNTER21 knows EVERYTHING about computers,
and if anyone needs any help I will gladly give them his cell phone number, just think of it as 24 hour support.
Hey now...... That's not very nice! She forgot to mention.... My 24 hour support line is not open on any days that end in 'Y'.

Seriously though, i'm sure Lady Bow Hunter will be glad to answer any of the "easy" questions you guys might have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Glad we all got to meet yesterday. Like Lady Bow Hunter said, It's nice to put some faces to some names. As for the Group picture that she posted, I'm going to have to say that everybody cleans up nice for special occasions. [:-]

jalvja, sorry to hear about the camera, hopefully your wife won't hurt ya too bad.

Well I got to get back to work! Hope we can do it again!
Old 02-20-2004, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I was unable to attend. Sounds like it was a good time. I had an interview last evening, otherwise I was planning to meet up. Maybe at the deer expo like big country suggested.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:31 AM

Yes it was nice to meet every one. I already emailed Lady Bowhunter with some questions about my new digital camera. You guys(Lady and PAhunter) opened up a can of worms by telling us you are computer literate. I spread the word so you can help EVERYONE on the board. Maybe we'll bet a bigger showing at the next show and for the spring shoot. Take care, Bob.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL 902! Maybe we can start meeting at the computer and technology show rather than the outdoor show!

jalvja, can't wait till the picture gets posted so that I can see the "Motley Crew"!

Quick Reply: monroeville show meeting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.