Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 NJ opener on Mon >

NJ opener on Mon

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NJ opener on Mon

Old 12-04-2003, 06:38 AM

Default NJ opener on Mon

NJ shotgun opener on Monday. Who is ready ? I've had my stuff packed and ready to go since this monday. Man am I pumped ....plus we should have some fresh powder on the ground. What more could you ask for ? Well maybe a nice huge buck.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NJ opener on Mon

I'll be in Zone 2 on Monday/Tuesday with my Cedar Hill club. Good luck to everyone.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:53 AM

by the way I'll be in zone 27 .....we like to call it little kansas
Old 12-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Fork Horn

I have 2 choices. I can hunt with a friend and his gun club on state land in zone 21, or I can hunt alone on some county park land in zone 50.

what should i do? the deer drives with the gun club seem like they'd be more productive, but i'm unsure where i should go.

any advice?
Old 12-04-2003, 09:16 AM

not too keen on the deer driving ...there are a few posts about driving deer in the other forums you should check out
Old 12-04-2003, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

Catskill--I would probably hunt with your buddy at his club since you will be in the company of guys that knwo the land and will most likely put you on stand. If you are uncomfortable w/drives, then by all means hunt the county land but get out there this weekend and find a good spot. Good luck.

Bob
Old 12-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Typical Buck

I'll be out in Zone 11 on Monday. Still haven't chosen the stand I'll take yet.. Hope to get a crack at one of the two big uns roaming around..

Good luck all.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:40 AM

Unless you have access to your own private spot, Shotgun Buck is a zoo. I'll stay inside where its safe!

Good luck to you all who go and be safe!
Old 12-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

I'll be there all week in zone 11 near Rosemont hunting with my Mom & Dad. Yeah that's right, my Mom hunts too. She's 70 and has been hunting for about 30 years. She has a great stand, not far behind the house. She gets a buck almost every year. Looks like we might have some snow on the ground for Monday in zone 11. Just like last year!!! Jerseyjoe, you gonna be there all week? If so, we can meet for lunch at the Forge & Anvil on like Wed. or Thurs. Depending on weather I get one or not, I'm in the stand all day on Mon. and Tues. Good luck everyone!
Old 12-04-2003, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'LL BE OUT ALL WEEK IN ZONE 4 WITH 6 OTHER FRIENDS, HOPEFULLY ONE OF ELSE SCORES....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

Quick Reply: NJ opener on Mon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.