Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Call NJ Governor today!!!  Support the Bear hunt >

Call NJ Governor today!!! Support the Bear hunt

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Call NJ Governor today!!! Support the Bear hunt

Old 11-20-2003, 02:42 PM
jbc

Default Call NJ Governor today!!! Support the Bear hunt

The anti' s are calling the Governor more than ever. This bear hunt is not a done deal yet.

Take a few minutes and call the Governor and tell them you support NJ F&W and the bear hunt. Call, fax or write today. Do it again tomorrow. Put it in your speed dial. Keep calling!

They are taking a simple tally and NOT TAKING NAMES OR ADDRESSES. Even if you don' t live or hunt in NJ please help!!!

Governor McGreevey P.O. Box 001, Trenton, NJ 08625-0001 Ph. (609) 292-6000 , fax (609) 292-3454

email: http://www.state.nj.us/governor/govmail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 11-20-2003, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Call NJ Governor today!!! Support the Bear hunt

TRIED THE PHONE BUT NO ANSWER AT 6.30 PM i emailed them from your link i think all should do the same it only takes a few minutes! KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2003, 06:57 PM
jbc

Thanks LO. Be sure to call in the morning (and afternoon). It' s too close to lose this hunt at this time. The anti' s are spending tens of thousands of dollars every week to get this season cancelled. Don' t forget 2000!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

just got off the phone. it was very easy to do. the woman on the phone told me they are taking a count and that the total was going over to the governor. i urge others to do so quickly. takes about a minute!
Old 11-21-2003, 11:33 AM

I just called 4 times on my lunch break. I will pass this along to everyone I can. I personaly dont even want to shoot a bear.But I can' t stand these antis who think its there job to tell other people they can or can not hunt.Most of them are leather shoe wearing hypocrites .
Old 11-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I JUST CALLED MYSELF, AND IT TOOK LESS THEN 30 SECONDS!!!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 01:00 PM

I just called and voiced my support. I dont live in NJ or hunt there but I hate to see the anti' s trying to take away our hunting opportunities, no matter where it is. Plus in MD where I live they are talking about giving us a limited bear season next year, we may need you guys help in return for our season.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

didnt know you could call more than once. im gonna do it again thanks for the info!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2003, 04:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I tried calling, but its too late so I e-mailed them .I' ll try to call next week. Thanks for the info.
Old 11-22-2003, 07:28 AM
jbc

Thanks everyone!

The anti' s are calling in from other states and calling over and over again. We can' t change the rules so we have to play it their way. Call whenever you get a chance!!! Then call again....

Quick Reply: Call NJ Governor today!!! Support the Bear hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.