Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Sullivan County, PA >

Sullivan County, PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Sullivan County, PA

Old 10-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Sullivan County, PA

Does anyone else hunt in Sullivan County, PA or nearby (Wyoming, Luzerne, Columbia, Bradford, Lycoming). We hunt on Red Rock Mountain, near Ricketts Glen State Park. We used to hunt near Dushore and Forksville. Just trying to figure out if I have any neighbors on the board. Thanks.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:05 AM
Spike

Default RE: Sullivan County, PA

Yes, I hunt there all the time.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

I hunt in Sullivan County during gun season right outside of Dushore. Always a good time up there during camp.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where in Sullivan County do you hunt, Kudu?
Old 10-22-2003, 12:30 PM

i hunt forksville and the area around it. game land 13. i spend my days in the woods and my nights at the legion or a watering hole called the barn.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Our property backs right up to SGL #13. We are right across 487 from Lake Jean. We used to hunt a farm between Lamberts Hill and Broschart Road off of Rt 87. Any of guys ever get any big bucks up that way?
Old 10-22-2003, 05:12 PM

rt 87, doesnt that swing around a river and go over a bridge? if it is the same place, i rented a place back on a farm to stay during gun season. it was just past the bridge and up on the left hand side. i was pulling out one evening and saw a MONSTER out on the gravel road. when i say monster i mean a MONSTER! it was about 7 at night and i caught him in my headlight. i saw 6 big, long defined points on each side in a matter of seconds, so im sure there were more. this was two years ago, so if hes still out there, think how big he is now. if you subscribe to the sullivan review, they usually have picture in the paper of people and thier deer thay have harvested that year.
Old 10-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

Me and BarnsX stopped at the Sullivan review last year and got out picture taken with our deer.
Old 10-23-2003, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Rt 87 has a big bridge. It runs along the Little Loyalsock and I think it crosses the Loyalsock on your way to Forksville. If you' re coming from Dushore, you make a right on 87 to get to Forksville. You' ll pass the Cherry Mills Lodge on your left. Joe D' s cabin is almost across 87 from the Lodge on Lick Creek Road. Our old camp is about a mile or so further down on Lambert' s Hill. If you head down a little further, there a market on the left called Mullineaux(sp?). We used to call it The Laughing Lady' s because the lady who used to work there was very jolly. I believe her daughter is there now.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

I live in and around Hughesville, Lycoming Co. Our hunting lodge for our outfitting business is in Sullivan Co. in Muncy Valley...We hunt both Sullivan and Lycoming Co.

Quick Reply: Sullivan County, PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.