Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Rhode Island Deer Butcher >

Rhode Island Deer Butcher

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Rhode Island Deer Butcher

Old 02-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Spike

Default Rhode Island Deer Butcher

I was wondering if anyone in the Rhode Island/Massachusetts area knows of a butcher located in Coventry, RI by the name of Steve Murphy ? Steve is a nice guy and a great butcher and I've taken several deer to him over the course of the last 6-7 years and have always been able to contact him via his home or cell phone until last season when I couldn't reach him on either. I thought the problem might have been a technical network issue in that area but I have been able to reach businesses and other numbers in that area with no problem but both Steve's lines appear to be dead when I call. I've tried periodically since deer season and have had no luck and I wonder if anyone here has used Steve or knows of him. He is a professional butcher full time and runs a butchering service out of his well equipped garage during the season. I don't know if he moved or closed up shop and retired but I would appreciate any info if anyone knows of Steve. Thanks !