Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Nys politicians supporting safe act - must go >

Nys politicians supporting safe act - must go

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Nys politicians supporting safe act - must go

Old 09-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Spike

Default Nys politicians supporting safe act - must go

Went to buy some Remington Accutips at the first Cabela's store in NYS. They were out of stock. Asked if I could order online and ship to the store => NO! NYS law does not permit. Also can not have these shipped to your home. Have to pay FFL $15 to receive them. Uh, ok, but online stores do not support this option.

Fall elections are on the horizon including primary elections - time to send a clear message and oust these self-serving bozos.

It is imperative that we rally our fellow sportsmen, get to the polls, and vote these idiots out of our lives!
Old 09-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

NYkers allowed this crap to happen, allowing the city to control the entire state.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:30 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
NYkers allowed this crap to happen, allowing the city to control the entire state.

These SOB's snuck it in through the back door late at night,11-45 PM.