Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Here we go again!! >

Here we go again!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Here we go again!!

Old 01-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

What a goofball, and I am being serious, not sarcastic. What conspiracy? Years back I lived in lower Lehigh County, PA. If you said you saw a coyote, the PA Game Commission laughed at you and talked down to you as if you were a retarded child. The PA legislature just passed funding to pay a bounty on coyotes. We are not saying there is a conspiracy, just incompetent people with high opinions of their abilities working for the Game commission. Get a map and take a good look at the wooded areas still left in PA.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Spike

You would think the trail cameras would get one sooner or later.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by tradguy
You would think the trail cameras would get one sooner or later.
I would agree with you. But......how many guys set their trail cameras in remote areas? A mtn lion is a very recluse animal and will avoid human contact at all costs. Maybe someday someone will get one on a trail camera. But even if they do the nay sayers will say it was taken somewhere else and the PGC will also deny it.
Old 03-16-2014, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I seen a Cougar last archery season in Lambertville NJ , across the Delaware river from Bucks Co. Pa. Without a Doubt it was a Cougar.

Hatchet Jack