Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
maryland safety training license but pa state license >

maryland safety training license but pa state license

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

maryland safety training license but pa state license

Old 07-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Spike

Default maryland safety training license but pa state license

I don't know why but I just thought of this, I have my Maryland firearms and hunter safety training license and I just moved to Pennsylvania so now I have a PA driver license with a Maryland hunting license do I need to switch my hunting license to PA or am I good with my MD hunting license with my Pa drivers license?
Old 07-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Typical Buck

You really confused me. I will tell this story. You now need a Pa Hunting license to use Game Lands Rifle Ranges. I had moved and my drivers license address did not match the address on the hunting license. The Warden let me slide, but he said it was not legal and I had to change it. Does that help? I did not follow your train of thought. I used to hunt Maryland, but had an out of state license. Is that what you are asking? If you need an out of state license now? I believe so.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Spike

I suppose an easier way I could put it is, Maryland hunter safety license and Maryland drivers license means i'm good to hunt as a resident in Maryland. now I moved to Pennsylvania so I have a Maryland hunter safety license with a Pennsylvania drivers license so am I good to hunt as a resident of Pennsylvania?
Old 07-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah, I get you now. Just buy a Pa resident hunting license. When I hunted Maryland I bought the license (Out of state) through the mail. I just photo copied my Pa Safety Certificate (What you call a Safety License) and sent that along. Actually, in Pa., if you show a previous hunting license I believe you are O.K. to buy a Pa. Hunting License.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Uh go to Walmart and buy a pa resident hunting license... Oh in pa in case you were confused
Old 07-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Spike

alright its all good thanks for the help guys