Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
What happened to this place? >

What happened to this place?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

What happened to this place?

Old 03-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default What happened to this place?

Last post till now Feb 28th? One or two replays per post? Some of those old Pa. Topics had more replys then this northeast forum does in a year now, oh well.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

I guess folks are directing their post to other forums where they will get more notice. Feel free to join in.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

PA is still a vibrant place.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:20 AM
Spike

Many quit posting here when views on deer management got some of the pgc faithful whining and into damage control mode, whining to mods loudly and often about all the "complaining".

Pa hunting is deer hunting. Deer hunting now is nothing but a political mess and becoming a bigger joke by the year. Don't have much good to say on the situation. And that kind of expression was frowned upon here when two very knowledgable on the topic gentlemen were banned. And things went from basically no moderating control at all permitting all kinds of personal attacks and name calling, mostly by the pro-pgc poster "btbowhunter", to over doing it and greatly restricting scope of conversation, with no middle ground imho.

So now I rarely come here, first time I have checked this out in a LOOONG time. And only now because someone made mention of this place and "the old days" on another board. Maybe check back in another 6 months if I think about it...
Old 03-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

I do not post much on here anymore either as I just get tired of a lot of the crap that is going on.. Several others have done the same thing. That is sad because this used to be much better on these forums..
Plus the season has past as well..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 03-18-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Tundra10
PA is still a vibrant place.
and A good place for hunting.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Typical Buck

im from Pa. and it seem that the AR has devided the sportsmen of Pa. as hunters we need to stand together to protect our sport. also the assualt weapons ban has done the same thing. we need to quit condeming each other for our opinions. hopefully people will come back in here and talk about hunting in general. just my opinion. thanks.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim
im from Pa. and it seem that the AR has devided the sportsmen of Pa. as hunters we need to stand together to protect our sport. also the assualt weapons ban has done the same thing. we need to quit condeming each other for our opinions. hopefully people will come back in here and talk about hunting in general. just my opinion. thanks.
I'm also in PA. I'll try to be more active in the NE forum.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim
Where at in Indiana Co.?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

jalvja, im near Saltsburg. at the southern border. litle town of Clarksburg.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.