Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NY gun owners

Old 01-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default NY gun owners

I see your idiot governor is attempting to have you register your semiautomatic rifles. Stand together and refuse. Tell your state reps that you will not accept anything less than full uninfringement of your second amendment rights to keep an bear arms.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Spike

myself being a king cuomo resident of this dictator run state will not be registering nothing and will not be selling or getting rid of my hi capacity mags if thay want them come and try to get them
Old 03-21-2013, 03:01 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dhuffman
myself being a king cuomo resident of this dictator run state will not be registering nothing and will not be selling or getting rid of my hi capacity mags if thay want them come and try to get them
I am not so sure these kinds of posts help our cause

My feeling is, it makes the scardey cats think... "See, they are even making threats at authority figures".

Don't get me wrong I think this whole thing is a huge load, just not sure how to appeal to the senses of these irrational idiots!

Years ago when I brought one of my dads shotguns home when he passed away and I stopped in at my moms overnight.

Even though it was in a double locked case, broken down and no ammo was available, I was asked to leave it in the packageroom of her building.

Meanwhile, the kitchen wall is festooned with BIG chefs knives, bread knives, boning knives etc.

I asked which was more dangerous, a locked discreet boxor a wall of huge knives out in the open.

She said "guns scare me!!"

Can't argue with mom!
Old 04-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Spike

Mom rules the roost, that's that and that's final.

I won't be registering any of my firearms, but there is a proper way to conduct yourself.

The "Just you come and try it " mentality, not only makes us all look like idiots, it's also going to land ones self in prison.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

The way I see it, its the idiots in high places making bad judgements that only takes away our rights to bear arms, and defend ourselves. Defending ourselves is what made this country. They're violating our constitutional rights. They are the ones breaking the law, but get away with it!! These idiots are trying to take away our rights that people fought and died for with guns. When a NY'er hears the word "Texas", we think thats a state not to mess with. Why? because they stand up, and fight for their rights. NY worries more about gay rights, than gun rights. Why are people scared of guns, its becasue they either never used one, or haven't been around them much. The knives to guns in a house is a perfect example of that! If we allow our govt to continue on this path, its us who loose. Although there is a proper way to conduct ourselves. But would any of you just willingly give up your guns if a govt offical came to your house to take them? I doubt it, so why hide that truth!!
In words of Benjamin Franklin: "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety!"

Last edited by BuckAlley; 04-19-2013 at 07:05 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Exactlyvague
Mom rules the roost, that's that and that's final.

I won't be registering any of my firearms, but there is a proper way to conduct yourself.

The "Just you come and try it " mentality, not only makes us all look like idiots, it's also going to land ones self in prison.
Lol, mom does indeed rule the roost!

The case was immedately taken away and locked up for safety.

My main concern in such cases is to keep all folks feeling safe and comfortable if even the least bit possible.

IIRC, Natural Law states, "Do as you see fit, so long as your actions do not impinge on the comfort/wishes of others".

I always figured this means that we could all get along, if we could accept that we are all individuals and while we may not agree with each others beliefs, it is one's right to have their own beliefs without judgement.

I do my best not to judge, but I am far from perfect...

Still, doing my best to be pure to such a God given law.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:46 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Its Hitler you see.