Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

what do i do???

Old 09-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Fork Horn

Default what do i do???

ok guys, what do you do.. i have a maine bear scheduled for next week, but girlfriend has pneumonia. and can bearly LOL get out of bed. no one to stay with her. do you stay home, or let her fend for herself?
Old 09-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what do i do???

do what you think you should do.....if your not serious with her end it and go hunt.....but if you truely love her be a man and stay by her side like you should...theres always next year......i think staying with her will score some major points too...
Old 09-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow, talk about your tough situation!........I think Mauser wise beyond his years has the answer though. If ya love her, then ya gotta stay. (Or find SOMEONE to stay with her! )
If it' s pretty casual, talk to her about it, ask forgiveness and when you see an opening RUN!
Just joking on that last part.......only you can decide this one.
Old 09-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hire a nurse and a couple of assistants to stay with her. It would be worth the money.

Scott Meier
White Oak Lodge
Old 09-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Fork Horn

Barnes, that' s the kind of answer i was looking for!! i could go in oct., but the baiting season will be over with by then, and i don' t want to miss it. could ask er friends to look in on her everyday.....
Old 09-18-2003, 01:57 PM

Pray that she gets better fast!
All kidding aside, if it' s serious between you two, then the answer should be obvious. If it' s not serious then there' s really no dilemma.

Old 09-18-2003, 02:45 PM

Don' t listen to these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]

If she loves you - she should let you go hunting. It is a good test for HER, not for YOU. Go Hunt, be free, enjoy

Of course you and I will die old and very lonely

But our walls will be full[:-]
Old 09-18-2003, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

rack, i' m with you. backround info... work constr., took summer off for a surgery she had, took care of her AND our two kids, returned after many years part time to college, part time at work,she is bed bound with cast AND double pneumonia. put kids( both younger than 4) on bus to daycare in morning. get back in afternoon, take care of everyone, etc, etc. oops, did i forget to mention ALL housework( meals, dishes, laundry, etc.?) i think dad gets a well deserved break, don' t you?
Old 09-18-2003, 08:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

I' m with Rack also...go on the hunt....she' ll get better no doubt.....consider....are you seriously going to marry this girl? You have to set the stage early.....some can say you should stay by her side...I say, she should want you to go....that' s how you know if your relationship is going to work....
Old 09-19-2003, 08:50 AM

well since you stayed with her after her surgery, and there are different degrees of pnuemonia (excuse the spelling) i would say go hunting . and hope she understands you need a break once in a while !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.