Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers >

received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers

Old 09-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers

received her today for area 3D , anybody else get thiers from thier wmu ????
Old 09-04-2003, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers

nope...not yet....they have till.....the 15th i think it is?? something like that....its soon though....and i got both mine for 1a it looks like....now to get a 2b or 2 and ill be set....i cant wait!
Old 09-04-2003, 05:40 PM

whelen36 still waiting for mine the same unit 3D
was that a resident tag first round if so then mine should take a little longer for the second round non=resident tag
Old 09-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Typical Buck

yep lonewolf , i' m a resident , and it' s a resident tag , now i' m waiting for my wmu tag for 4C to come yet , it' s the second round for those , and on the 8th , i' m thinking about getting one for area wmu 5C , it' s my old stomping grounds in that unit , and then i' ll have a tag for rifle season , muzzleloader season , and bow season.
i' m pretty sure i won' t get to use them all up but , you never know , it doesn' t hurt to cover all ends
i' m also looking forward to that special bear season in wmu 3D as well , i know where there are some nice ones for that too !!!! just hope everything goes my way during the season . i love this time of year
Old 09-04-2003, 06:51 PM

whelen36 The last time I hunted PA was back in the 90' s had my place in wayne county off of RT247 behing the church in pleasent mount great hunting up there got a deer every year with the bow.I see there are a lot of changes for pa that were made last year on regulations .I allways love to hunt PA the reason because you all ways see deer in the woods there were days I remember could pick up my rifle so many time yo get ready when you see the deer commming down the trails.sure hope PA with this new doe regulation don' t end up like NYS deer are few and far between in NYS last year hunted up in delawre county for the opening week think total deer seen was about 10 does .I all so see that the bear season in 3D is open or runs in the regulator big game season in that area should be nice to see a few bears running around also.Me myself do not hunt bear the reason is I don' t eat the meat I had it once and did not take to it so well.I have been hunting now I would say allmost 40 years and love to fish and if I do not eat it I would not kill the game the same with fishing I love to fish for stripers but it catch and release .The area I am going to hunt is around the gouldsboro park area off of Rt380 early m/l season and love the late flinter season in dec. good luck
Old 09-04-2003, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

lonewolf,
i don' t think that they' ll lose all that much during the season , the new management units were aimed at high population areas where there' s a high deer human interaction rate . where i live for example , we have a large populace of deer , just about every day i see about two new deer hit by cars and dead aside the road , and those areas are what they' re going after. we have less doe licenses available this year compared to last year and that' s evident in the wmu' s , the lesser populated areas have been put together into units and are given an allocation of tags concurrent with the amount of deer inhabiting the area. if i' ve explained that right that is [&:][&:]
i' ve got some good areas to go to , one' s of rt. 209 in pike cty. the other is right up from where i live off rt. 534 overlapping wmu' s 3D and 4C. and i' ve got a bunch of places in lehigh cty. which is in 5C.

i know what you mean about seeing a lot of deer in the woods , back in 96' my grandfather ( my hunting partner and mentor since i was 6yrs. old , i' m 30 yrs. old now ) and i went scouting and came across a game trail in monroe cty. off of mt. eaton rd. and were checking it out when about 25 to 30 deer came running down the trail and if we wouldn' t have moved and spooked them , they' de of ran right over us a truly beautiful and kodak moment sight

and as for bears , i' ve got them in my back yard , they make an appearance every couple of weeks just walking through , i' ve never had bear meat but , i' ve heard it is a very red/dark red in color and has a sweet taste to it , is that correct my friend ???
Old 09-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-04-2003, 08:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Have not seen either one of mine.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love the yearly...." I got my tag" -- " No sign of it" thread!

I haven' t received mine for 2F yet. I just got coupons for DMAP unit 148 yesterday and they are in the mail going to Harrisburg. Sad thing is I' ll probaly get the DMAP tags before I get my WMU tags.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:20 AM

My check has been cashed for a little over a week but hasn' t come yet.

Quick Reply: received my doe license today , anybody else get thiers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.