Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!! >

PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

Old 08-26-2003, 05:11 AM

Default PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

My hunting buddy recently told me that a fella who comes to our printing plant where we work to pick up paper to recycle told him that he also picks up paper from the post office in Clearfield or Dubois ( I can' t remember which) and they saw numerous bins of Doe applications that they couldnot deliver because the address label for the WMU fell off. I noticed mine did not stick very well and I taped mine on. Man if that happened to me I would be very pissed. I think that envelope is pretty dumb. You practicly need a Phd to figure it out. But I do feel sorry for those guys that their labels fell off.
Old 08-26-2003, 06:44 AM

Default RE: PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

I don' t buy it.
Old 08-26-2003, 07:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, my first doe envelope label started coming off too so I taped it on as well. Now I hear that the scan machine won' t read the bar code through the tape!

Needless to say, I glued my label on the second envelope.

Old 08-26-2003, 09:26 AM

I' ve also heard that tape over the label isn' t a problem either.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:22 AM

This is not a BS source. this is a very reliable source I heard this from and I had to tape my label on too because the glue on the envelope and label sucks.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don' t know why they didn' t just give us an address list on the bottom of the antlerless application just like the old county way. That would have solves the " not sticking" problem right away. I expect problems with new systems put into place, but this is terrible.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

its their mess up.....we will still get out liscense dont worry about it.....they just have to open them up to see waht WMU you applied for....they know its their fault if it is true and they will fix it.....they cant just not give them to us because its their fault....im not worried about it......its not like i forgot my return stamp and its my fault or something
Old 08-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

This state needs to stop buttering the politicians hand. I went in to Berks county courthouse yesterday for 5c over counter tag sales. No such think at that courthouse. Had to fill out a envvelope find a stamp and then the envelope got thrown in to big bin and sent to Harrisburg . What the hay,thats a lottery. I heard Chester courthouse did the same thing. But most county seats did what they were suppose to do. They took your application ,check and you could walk out with the actual permits in hand. The berks county courthouse said we will send them to you if you are one of the 5000 permits allocated for Berks county court house. That aint right,something stinks here. There were alot of mad people. But behaved in a good manor,considering the rip off
Old 08-26-2003, 12:48 PM
Spike

Mauser06, I find your reasoning humerous to say the least. It' s so telling to hear it that way from you. You' re totally right though, if it' s " their" mistake you' re OK, but if it' s " yours" , you' re screwed. How can they set this double standard for themselves! If we make a mistake, you' re screwed, but if it' s their fault they' ll fix it. The entire selection process sucks and should be simplified! Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:38 PM

Shouldn' t the blame be with the F&G Committee or the legislature and not the PGC since it' s the legislature that hasn' t changed the law to keep up with the times and kept the county treasurers in the loop?

Quick Reply: PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.