Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Lost POWER

Old 08-15-2003, 04:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default Lost POWER

Power finally came back on in my area of rochester,Ny it was out until midnight.Anyone else without power and for how long
Old 08-15-2003, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lost POWER

I' m waiting for the power to come on in michigan so I can go to my hotel for the nascar race this weekend.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:46 AM

man DVD, what a pain in the butt that was, went out, and one of the few times have the AC running, wow, it' s hot, started over to the erie county fair, and heard
on the radio, everything was shut down, but found a small area in west seneca,
that still had power, so we had dinner there, it really had a large affect didn' t
it?[:@] ole G.W. bush was even concered[8D] like you said power came back
on some time in the middle o night, had to get up and start shuting off lights, fans
AC, oh and the computer
Old 08-15-2003, 10:55 AM

I had a nice 2 hour ride home from work last night[X(][X(]
Old 08-15-2003, 11:08 AM

let me guess rack, on the L.I.E., [X(]
Old 08-15-2003, 02:13 PM

I Have a generator so ha ha ha [>:][] It sure did suck for all those city people having to walk. Man Am I glad I don' t live down there
Old 08-15-2003, 02:55 PM

let me guess rack, on the L.I.E.,
I travel 40 miles a day on that damn parking lot[:@]

But last night the LIE wasn' t the problem.
The LIE was actually clear because you couldn' t get to it
The side roads were murder[X(]

But it could of been worse - I could of been stuck in the city[]
Old 08-15-2003, 05:22 PM

that' s a tough comute rack, I' m origially from S.I. and know your neck of the woods pretty good, back in the old party days, nassua coll, was the place to see
alot of concert' s, it was all a blure[8D] i dont know if your old enough, but there used to be some good concert' s in central park, called dr pepper concert' s,
good times,, but still have all the family on S.I., and being born and raised there,
it will allways be my home, and 4 generations in the cemetary there, but i usually
go once every other year, for xmas, and get out fast have a brother that lives
on the upper east side, he loves the city, L.I. and S.I. are still the burb' s so it' s
not that bad,,
Old 08-15-2003, 09:52 PM

I got power back pretty quick about 8:30 pm the rest of the city was out until late this afternoon I had to report back to work ( I work for a city agency I got home at 4:08 pm the lights went out at 4:10 pm I was back to work at 4:30 pm ) did not get home until 4:30 pm today 24 HOURS STRAIGHT then I had to wait in line at the gas station for 1 hour to get gas so that I could drive to Orange County to check on the house I just brought to make sure everything was ok[:-]

at least there was no looting this time
Old 08-16-2003, 05:27 AM

This Rochester area family never lost power (right livin). The biggest frustration (sitting in my air conditioned office surfing the web) was that the net was slow and I had a hard time geting hunting.net.

Quick Reply: Lost POWER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.