Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Truth on deer in pa. >

Truth on deer in pa.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Truth on deer in pa.

Old 01-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Truth on deer in pa.

here is video of real TRUTH of why PGC/DCNR/AUDUBON want deer gone in pa.scroll on top to see videos.

www.acsl-pa.org
Old 01-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Spike

There is no denying that deer herd management has changed in PA since 2000. However there is also no denying that the quality and quantity of quality mature buck has greatly increased. The program is not a failure. All of PA should be a 4 point restriction!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Chochy
There is no denying that deer herd management has changed in PA since 2000. However there is also no denying that the quality and quantity of quality mature buck has greatly increased. The program is not a failure. All of PA should be a 4 point restriction!
yes and to increase population because in many places deer herds are down they should make a seperate season for doe and not give out as many tags
Old 01-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Typical Buck

in the allegheny national forest that is the biggest natural stand of cherry trees in the world, and the logging industry has alot of influence on game management in that area and the logging company wants the deer out.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Chochy

i also agree with AR,like you.but HR was overkill.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by huntingkidPA
in the allegheny national forest that is the biggest natural stand of cherry trees in the world, and the logging industry has alot of influence on game management in that area and the logging company wants the deer out.
right now the deer that are left,which is few have some places to get away and hide.

WAIT UNTIL ALL GAS DRILLING CO. HAVE ROADS INTO EVERYWHERE.no deer that are left will have place to get away.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Typical Buck

Great Link

Thanks!!!!

Kind of reminds me of the total fraud created by wind and solar power. Conflicts with environmentalists, but in the end it is ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WillPA
Great Link

Thanks!!!!

Kind of reminds me of the total fraud created by wind and solar power. Conflicts with environmentalists, but in the end it is ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY.
sadly we are losing our hunting.yes its MONEY.we need gas but our deer hunting will suffer even more than now do to open roads excess etc.
DCNR wants more money for their trees, so watching the video will tell you real TRUTH why they used deer to get more money for their wood.killing deer was EASY ONE for DCNR.
BUT WOOD WILL BE NO DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE .but public buying wood will think so.

on that VIDEO there is 3 parts to it with pause between each.

this WOOD certification is going to hit all east states,not only pa.pa was FIRST to GO ON BOARD.
with wilderness areas disappearing do to GAS DRILLING ,DCNR with dmaps and all doe tags,things look very bad for deer hunting.

i was talking to friend in maine, he said,SPROUL IN MAINE WE HUNT DEER LIKE YOU DO BEAR IN PA.i hope we dont see the day that happens but it could get point that we wioll have as many deer as we do bear now in wmu2g of pa.

take care sproul
Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Spike

I have to disagree that the antler restriction is working. The big buck were always here and we had alot of smaller buck that people would not pass up.The deer herd has become very bad on public land making hunters spend alot more time in the woods. As long as the hunters keep shooting the button bucks and doe our hunting will only get worse. The small rack are still getting shot. Most of the big bucks that are shot are on posted land not open to many people to hunt. If we as hunters want the good days of hunting back we must stop shooting the doe and small rack and button bucks to let them grow up to be the trophies we are hunting for.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I think it's a continuing campaign . . .

to get the hunter population totals down to half a million hunters in Pennsylvania.
There must be at least 100,000 complaining hunters left, who couldn't find a deer if ten were in a square mile.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.