Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Too sore to argue >

Too sore to argue

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Too sore to argue

Old 03-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default Too sore to argue

And for me that's saying an awful lot!
Had total knee replacement Wed. afternoon and just hobbled into the house at lunch time today on crutches...sitting here doing an exercise while typing to keep my mind off the pain.
Little worry though my crusade against "meatmongers" will continue of good knees in a few weeks
Old 03-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Good to hear you're out of the hospital. Hopefully you'll be up and about before you know it.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:52 AM
RWK
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by moosemike
Good to hear you're out of the hospital. Hopefully you'll be up and about before you know it.

In 3 weeks you'll be ready to go jazz band dancing. I feel your pain i had both hips done best thing i did for my self. Rich
Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

thank you gentlemen! What amazes me most is the lack of serious pain...sore as heck but less than a week from the cut only need 2 tylenol to control it.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Dominant Buck

One of my best ice fishing partners who is 76 had one done Jan 18. He told us that he would be back on the ice before March and made it February 16. His wife was pissed that he wanted to go so soon and he told her that the doc said exercise was good and went. He told me that is the best pain free ice fishing day he has had in years. Best of luck
Old 03-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Typical Buck

get better, you should be ready for fall
Old 03-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Spike

Hope you recovery quickly.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am sorry to hear that and hope it works out well for you.. I also hope you have a speedy recovery.. I know of some people it has worked great for, while others it is a different story. I certainly hope your situation works out great for you.. Best of luck with a speedy recovery..