Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ???? >

Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ????

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ????

Old 06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ????

Just wondering...i was looking into it and it looked like it could be pretty good. Also, do you need any special permits or anything?
Old 06-15-2003, 08:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-16-2003, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ????

Hey

If either of you wanna hook up and do some hunting this year let me know. I just moved to NJ, and I' m looking for some huntin partners out here.

i live in Old Bridge
Old 06-16-2003, 02:03 PM

Hey Ill be you huntin partner..as long as you bring the KY jelly! You like tossed salads too!?
Old 06-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-16-2003, 02:17 PM

Catskill...I know we' ve talked before, but if you wanna join SQ2Hunter along with a couple of our other buddys, we' re gonna scout out new properties before the season, Allaire being one of them. I would also recommend joining the UBNJ. It' s a lot of fun. They have a big jamboree coming up in August on the 23rd and 24th.
Old 06-17-2003, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

I' ll look into the UBNJ outing.

Thanks for the info.
Old 06-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

I have hunted Allaire for over 20 years. September it is very crowded and sitll crowded until chicken season opens up. It is a multi use park so there is lots of other activities going on such as horseback riders, mountain bikers joggers and walkers. If you can get used to people talking on the trails and seeing flashes of brightly colored spandex going thru the woods you' ll be OK. Also alot of hunters put up several stands and expect everyone to stay away. I know of alot of stands being stolen from there, one being my brothers. If you walk in there now you will find several stands still up. But on the up part there are alot of nice deer that come out of there. During the rut the big boys realy start roaming around (I MEAN REAL BIG) 150 class pushing 180lbs is not uncommon. I myself have missed atleast 3 that size LOL in there and I know one was well over 200 dressed he was a very old deer with heavy mass but short points and he was gray in the face his azz was about 2 feet wide, just a huge body. I lost it and shot just under his chest. (THE STORY OF MY LIFE) There is always plenty of deer around you just need to do your home work I always liked high above the edge of the river bottom in the thick laurel, the place is mostly oak so I try to find the white oaks in early season and hunt the ridges and the smaller trails during the rut. During the rut the bucks love to run the horse/bike trails trying to catch a hot doe so I alway set up on them. Weekdays are the best alot less people around. Good Luck
Old 06-20-2003, 08:01 AM
Fork Horn

Bigmills

What do you mean on the " UP part" ? Does UP stand for something?

Ever hunt turkey swamp? How is that place?
Old 06-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: Anyone Hunt Allaire State Park In NJ????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.