Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

coyote hunts

Old 01-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default coyote hunts

Anyone have info on guided hound hunts for coyotes in NY or Pa?
Old 01-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

Black Otter Outfitters.... But they are in Arkansas. Predator hunting is going to be the next big thing. All it takes is a few good hunts and you're hooked. I'm hooked like a fish. It's a blast i like it better than turkey hunting.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

Theres an outfit advertised in Dec 4 issue of Pa outdoor news. Its for fully guided hunts with hounds in northern NY. Dont know if its ok to post a link or not, but you can look it up on the net, its called the st. lawrence experience and they offer other hunts deer etc. too. Dont know anything about em though personally.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
Theres an outfit advertised in Dec 4 issue of Pa outdoor news. Its for fully guided hunts with hounds in northern NY. Dont know if its ok to post a link or not, but you can look it up on the net, its called the st. lawrence experience and they offer other hunts deer etc. too. Dont know anything about em though personally.

Thanks for the info!