Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Shisslers "Pa's best deer management in nation" revisited >

Shisslers "Pa's best deer management in nation" revisited

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Shisslers "Pa's best deer management in nation" revisited

Old 12-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Banned

I have emailed these guys several time and will continue to. Its a waste to complain to pgc, a complete and total waste. The legislators are key. The legislators due to much pressure however have prevented a fee increase in attempt to pressure pgc into implementing responsible management. They have also mandated the audit. Even though the initiative was grabbed quickly by a few pro-pgc legislators and they seized the opportunity, making a very calculated move to turn the "deer wars" further in the favor of pgc. These same few legislators who constantly push for alternate funding and environmentalist rights over hunters grabbed the ball from more hunter friendly legislators and ran with it. The result was structuring of the audit became nothing but a sham, not to mention Picking the company to do the audit... An organization that pgc has teamed up with to have studies done and worst of all the group includes a couple of past PGC high ranking officials, and also has worked with the now infamous bryon shissler of audubon/dcnr.!!

Gee, I dont know about you, but Im really gonna take those results seriously!

Last edited by Cornelius08; 12-13-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Spike

I don't know of this Shissler nut but sounds like he's srewing things up for you guys in PA
Old 12-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Banned

You got that right brother. Biggest problem is, hes not alone.