Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Wam bam thanku mam >

Wam bam thanku mam

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Wam bam thanku mam

Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

I know where the deer are, and they aren't in the woods. No mature trees, no mast, not even squirrels.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by PAThwacker
I archery hunt 50 yards from sandmounds, and take my gun for nature walks each December.
Deer in developments need to be hunted also. Give the ones out in the country a break.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

cardeer:
Get smart Pa people and hammer your PA. game commission. People that dont stand up for their rights dont deserve any.
Congrats. I didn't think your post was really worthy of much recognition. However, I have one question, so I suppose I can make exception to my opinion on your somewhat confusing post from what seems like outer space.

Now the question.....

FOR A GUY THAT PICKED UP AND FLEW THE COOP AND RAN AWAY FROM THE PGC AND ENDED UP IN HOOTERVILLE, WHO THE HE11 ARE YOU TO TELL ANYBODY TO STAND UP TO THE PGC?

Last edited by ManySpurs; 12-02-2009 at 05:29 PM.